If only he'd seen what i'd seen

driving through knowsley industrial estate today i could see a mass of hi-vizs in the distance, which is never a good sign.
So i popped my seat belt on and drove at a steady 25ish. Suddenly an old astra came flying past me doing about 40!
You guessed it. When i got to the police check point the astra had been pulled by the police, vosa, dvla and possibly even immigration as well.
I hope it didn’t spoil his day too much but it really made mine lol.

Probably an illegal entrant, no mot, insurance, tax, 4 illegal tyres. Bye Bye back to where ever you came from lol. I love watching that UK Border Protection show that’s on just now. Top class entertainment lol

He probably had to fill in some forms, then received his brand new house, BMW and £400 a week benefits.

One of my mates has just moved in with an immigrant (It has to say, she is very good looking, and seems genuine) in the house she’s getting for next to nothing a week, and she was living quite happily off the nice benefit pack she gets.

Back to topic, I bet it made your day, I love to see people speed past me when I know there’s a police car just ahead, usually masked by an artic!

Alex

Scarab:
He probably had to fill in some forms, then received his brand new house, BMW and £400 a week benefits.

One of my mates has just moved in with an immigrant (It has to say, she is very good looking, and seems genuine) in the house she’s getting for next to nothing a week, and she was living quite happily off the nice benefit pack she gets.

Back to topic, I bet it made your day, I love to see people speed past me when I know there’s a police car just ahead, usually masked by an artic!

Alex

One of the perks of the job lol. I’ve had a HATO right in front of me before when a flash merc blasted past then near enough stopped dead on the m way he braked so quickly thinking it was a copper :laughing: An SF reg so guessing he’s not aware of what a HATO is lol

Its an additional skill of our job. How to drive close enough to the back of a copper to mask them from the passing numpties speeding by, without getting done for being up his arse :wink:

Alex

I heard that it is included in the new driver cpc :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Steve-o:
I heard that it is included in the new driver cpc :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Don’t be silly Steve-o!

They aren’t putting owt useful in the CPC :wink:

Mr B:
driving through knowsley industrial estate today i could see a mass of hi-vizs in the distance, which is never a good sign.
So i popped my seat belt on and drove at a steady 25ish. Suddenly an old astra came flying past me doing about 40!
You guessed it. When i got to the police check point the astra had been pulled by the police, vosa, dvla and possibly even immigration as well.

Why suddenly “pop your seat belt on and slow down to 25 ish” ? . . . you wasnt breaking any laws yourself then?
:laughing:

Mr B:

r yard is only around the corner from were they were pulling over cars an trucks i was lucky enough to drive right past them,

it was a good job as 1 of my drive tyres was imo border line legal, so good job really !