Did anybody else see him?

On the M25 2pm Friday clockwise just in the road works the two inside lanes jammed as usual and then Mr. Chris Eubank in his toy comes past in the third lane, totally illegal, and then cuts me up and the chap in the inside lane to go off to terminal four. Now I know that the two outer lanes are resticted to LGV’s and yet the plod car sitting on the roundabout looking down on the traffic did not do a thing :angry: Was it because he has his name and web adress on it or what :question:

He’s rich and famous (allegedly) and thus immune from all laws… you should know that by now

funny fut… sounds like your bitter mate, at the end of the day it’s each to there own and if someone, even Chris Eubank wants to block up streets and abuse the law then let him, you should have stopped and called the police, got his number plate and reported him, if you were that bothered by it.

As for the artics in the third lane, and i may be wrong, but i thought that anything upto 7.5 tonne could travel in the third lane? if it’s just the unit running solo surely it wouldn’t have exceeded this limit? afterall you can see him blocking side streets in Brighton most days, surely they have weight limits?

Yeah i know he’s famous and yeah i know he gets away with it, but unless they catch him nothing will happen, the guy can basically talk his way out of anything…

ho hum

tiggz, kwiss has got a septic unit with a semi-detached house on the back would this not tare at more than 7.5t??
chris

Did it have a 5th wheel on? If not,then wouldn’t it be allowed in the outside lane as it can’t be classed as an ‘artic’ and therefore not used for hire and reward.

Ken.

As far as I know the 5th wheel has been removed because he drives it on a car licence.

No he would need a cat c licence, which i believe he has as he did it at the same place i took mine :slight_smile:

I stand corrected. :laughing:

hes still a muppet though :wink:

and if your big enough mr eubank come and have a go :blush:

jon

Ladytrucker679:
I stand corrected. :laughing:

As the man in the orthopedic shoes said. :wink:

jonboy does kwiss have your addwess? i`ll forward it to him if ya like :laughing: :laughing: :wink: . (will it be better than audRey harrisons fight last night?)

there would be to hits him hitting me and me hitting the floor :laughing: :laughing:

but i can run quick and i won’t be turning me back on him :blush:

as for audrey hes got nothing in his locker :laughing:

jon

I off to c him on friday night at Newark theatre, i hope to have a word with him and will point this out to him,just hope he does not have Nigel Benn on his mind when i do. :wink:

must have been in a hurry for his coffee :laughing:

hes still a muppet though

and if your big enough mr eubank come and have a go

pmsl @ jonboy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

tiggz:
As for the artics in the third lane, and i may be wrong, but i thought that anything upto 7.5 tonne could travel in the third lane? if it’s just the unit running solo surely it wouldn’t have exceeded this limit?

tiggz, the regs state anything plated at more than 7.5 ton gross.

regards
paul