WELL BOSS..........

Taken from a friend off facebook, M6 north J4, anyone get caught in the traffic chaos it caused??

" Thieves abandon stolen trailer on busy motorway " !! :laughing: :laughing:

Cheers , cattle wagon man.

:laughing: still that trailer has better lane discipline than your average British motorist.

Definitely Hogging the middle lane !

FarnboroughBoy11:
:lol: still that trailer has better lane discipline than your average British motorist.

Haha

Quickest tip at Tosco he’ll ever have :laughing:

60 million knukle shufflers use facebook

As 59 millon duvet shufflers reply to the above thread!

Just think if a cyclist had dumped a trailer into lane 2 of the motorway network we would have been on page 3 already of this thread!!!

A dumb cyclist maybe kills themselves!

A dumb trucker maybe kills many more!

I don’t need to mention the M5 earlier this week do I? ironically a cyclist who had dim lights gets more airtime on this forum!!! :neutral_face:

This thread been active now for 9hrs and hardly a murmur from you!
On how irresponsible truck drivers are, and who pose more of a threat to the public than any cyclist?

^ [zb].

Censor dodge removed. Have a read of Rule 3. Colingl

bobjakey:
^ [zb].

Now you are showing your level of intelligence bob.
What is wrong?
Maybe you are upset cos you know he is quite right.
Just have a look,it is there in black and white for all to see.
There are bad truck drivers…bad cyclists…bad car drivers and far too many biased people on here.

chester:
Just think if a cyclist had dumped a trailer into lane 2 of the motorway network we would have been on page 3 already of this thread!!!

Oh no! …are you saying that bikes are now pulling trailers :open_mouth: , bloody hell don’t tell our lot, or we’ll all be driving them, they’re obsessed with saving fuel and this could be their dream unit. :laughing:

That’s either a catastrophic failure of the kingpin/fifth wheel or, in a perverse kind of way, the drivers done well to get that far.

Could also have just come out of Corley services having done a trailer swap (badly) or had the truck tampered with while in the loo.

Lesson there is to check the clip and handle every time you leave the truck.

Do I get a CSI trucknet badge?

Wiretwister:

No, because you listed several possible causes and didn’t come to a definitive conclusion. These badges aren’t blue peter badges you know. Must try harder next time :laughing:

badge on it`s way :grimacing:

chester:

A dumb cyclist maybe kills themselves!

A dumb trucker maybe kills many more!

I don’t need to mention the M5 earlier this week do I? ironically a cyclist who had dim lights gets more airtime on this forum!!! :neutral_face:

This thread been active now for 9hrs and hardly a murmur from you!
On how irresponsible truck drivers are, and who pose more of a threat to the public than any cyclist?

How do you know it wasn’t a cyclist that left this trailer there?

Wiretwister:
That’s either a catastrophic failure of the kingpin/fifth wheel or, in a perverse kind of way, the drivers done well to get that far.

Could also have just come out of Corley services having done a trailer swap (badly) or had the truck tampered with while in the loo.

Lesson there is to check the clip and handle every time you leave the truck.

King pin/5th wheel failure unlikely Watson, trailer lightly loaded if at all, it hasn’t gone right down to dig the front of the chassis in the deck.

Fair point about checking the dog clip and handle for vandalism interference, something we should all do these days which is extremely sad.

The evidence my dear Watson points to the tractor not being high enough or the trailer too high when connected (whichever you prefer), or connecting up on uneven ground, whatever the circumstances resulted in the king pin sitting on top of the jaws and simply bouncing off.

Next case.

I think it was an owner driver who got fed up with waiting to be paid by the trailer company !

Well, it would be great to do that !! Waiting 120 days for payment is ridiculous

commonrail:
badge on it`s way :grimacing:

Fail - due to incorrect use of an apostrophe:)

Whats a stranded trailer on a motorway got to do with cyclists…nothing, anymore than cyclists have to do with particle physics. :confused: :confused:

Anyway, I thought wiretwister already had a badge, must be wrong :unamused: :unamused:

Blimey, that’s a shocking revelation, truck drivers on a truck drivers forum called trucknet are a bit biased towards truck drivers. Fancy that. Well spotted Albion, 10 detective points to you.