I Thought I'd Seen It All....!

Last Friday, I was on the A1 North (the two lane stretch between Wetherby and Boroughbridge) and this car, towing a caravan, came hurtling passed me at 70-75 mph. There’s only one occupant in the car, the driver; his wife and kids are in the caravan !!!

some thing just defy logic…
i was in traffic going through east grinstead the other month and saw a woman in an old citreon cv breast feeding with one hand on the wheel… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

best place for them i reckon to get away from the " are we there yet" “are we there yet”

Ok ok a bit extreme i know, mybe he should have just resorted to gaging them.lol

On a serious note,What a stupid fool, i would have had to double take if i had seen that.

regards

manny

Are you sure it was a caravan & not an attempt at inproving security by Group 4 ?.

WELL, i have said it before and i will say it again and again…it takes all kinds to make a world…INCLUDING IDIOTS.
i think MOST people would agree with that saying :unamused: :wink:

I think its legal as it can’t be detected by a speed camera.

Are you sure it was a caravan & not an attempt at inproving security by Group 4 ?.
Alan 10 out of ten for that :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

alan:

apparently group4 are doing the next grand national to make sure they get a quick get away :laughing:

muckles:
I think its legal as it can’t be detected by a speed camera.

Aren’t any vehicles towing limited to 60mph? Also it’s not legal to carry passengers in a caravan.

Even if you are Group4 :laughing:

I bet that the wife and kids weren’t wearing seatbelts either. :open_mouth:

Looking at the subject tho’ “I thought I’d seen it all”. Just goes to prove that nobody’s seen it all! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Being safety aware you should have called the police. :exclamation:

Carrying passengers in any type of trailer is a very big offence in the UK.