I give up

Had enough of working 60 hour weeks for buttons, TM’s taking the ■■■■, picking fav drivers shafting the rest, being treated like crap. Congratulations the company I work for, you’ve took a decent driver who’s always tried his best and worn him down to nothing.

Handing notice in tomorrow and thank bloody god, this has been a long time coming. Got something other than a driving job lined up for end of Aug and can’t wait to get away from this hell hole of a company

Good luck steve ,to many just put up with it

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
A pound for evrey time ive felt like the poster.
A weeks notice ,
nah to generous turn out wander to wagon waste an hour then wander back in an download youre thoughts zb im :smiley:

Instead of handing your notice in, why dont you just start giving them the ■■■■ for a change, have some fun before you go, I know i would sounds like the TM needs a putting down a peg or 2.
Believe me you will feel better after it.
don’t let the barstewards get ya down.

ajdavis64:
Instead of handing your notice in, why dont you just start giving them the [zb] for a change, have some fun before you go, I know i would sounds like the TM needs a putting down a peg or 2.
Believe me you will feel better after it.
don’t let the barstewards get ya down.

I like this idea, did it myself after taking a job & finding out that the promised wages were less than agreed, never looked forward to going to work so much :laughing: The thing that surprised me the most was that I never got sacked, I made it my mission to make the bloke’s life a misery & I was very good at it :sunglasses:

my first driving job was like this i bent over backwards for them, just to get treated like crap after 12 months i left but when i was saying my good bye’s in the yard the owner came an asked me to leave the premised has i was no longer a employee :laughing: :laughing: what a knob

vdb are looking for drivers in scotland goodluck :wink:

take a part time job on fixed days then fill in the driving at the week ends quids in

Stevo i dont know you personally but im in your depot regularly and i hear a lot of your drivers feeling the same.

Good luck with your new job, but don’t leave us on trucknet though :sunglasses: :smiley:

Do you want a medal…

Probably wants a bit of respect and to be treated fairly, it doesn’t cost much!

Thanks for the kind words. As planned, notice went in today. The snotty wee oik didn’t bat an eyelid. Feels like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. I would rather work for minimum wage and be happy than work for…barely over minimum wage and be miserable.

Sorry to see that you,ve put the notice in Steve. I thought that there was a glimmer of hope ,when I saw that you had read Wild Goose,s Magor tragedy post; And that you might have thought there were things about the job that might make it bearable. Anyway. Good Luck with whatever you decide to do next. If things were that bad, it,s no good beating yourself up about them. That way lies misery.

Hopefully the grass is greener-------. I,ve also sent you a pm.

Get your bus licence then Steve, once you’re on the coaches its cushty, a few hours of driving then about 6/7 hours break then another 2 hours driving back then home!!!
Im actually sat in some coach companies yard on my break in Nottingham, then have a day off tomorrow then (unofficially) start my new job on Sunday taking a 57 seat coach to Chessington World of Adventures then on Friday Im off to Newcastle for the weekend where I have such activities (the tour leader asked if I wanted to take part :sunglasses: ) include buggying and a tour around Newcastle Uniteds ground (not a big fan of football but how often do you get that opportunity?) plus my hotel is all paid for :sunglasses:
Why sweat ■■■■■■■ pallets and cages around :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

DAF95XF:
Why sweat ■■■■■■■ pallets and cages around :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Why hump sweaty old codgers around who moan complain and ofcourse make a mess in your vehicle that you have to clean up :wink: When you could have peace and quiet or the radio station of your choice on at a volume of your liking, just for pushing a few pallets around :wink: Not everyone will enjoy being with 50 people all day. Some want their own space.

good luck with the new job hope it goes well for you

money isnt everything being happy in a job goes a long way

Good luck wenrnt in yer blood then coz then you cant get out of it your be back YOU CAN CHECK OUT ANY TIME YOU LIKE BUT YOU JUST CANT GO AND LEAVE the eagles and if you can you wernt any good

Good luck for the future mate. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
I dont know who you worked for , but they sound like a right bunch of ■■■■■■■■

Probably wants a bit of respect and to be treated fairly, it doesn’t cost much!

This is what we all would like…If any T/Ms or Owners read this (and I know some do, mine doesn’t) this is all we need…or would like, give a Driver a £1s worth of respect and this will be returned ten fold!!
We are simple folk really, just would like a bit of respect and to be treated fairly…

Hey. Sorry I have not been able to reply till now. I’ve been away to Birmingham and back the last two days. DAF95XF, you must be forgetful because I’ve mentioned to you before that I’ve got my psv licence. I used to drive for Scottish CityLink going all over Scotland in a coach.

I think driving IS in my blood, and I still want to do it in some form but only casual. I’ve got a few offers from some coach mobs to do casual National Express work which I’ll be taking them up on. It’s good to know people in the right places :wink:

I’ll go into details about the reasons why I’ve left etc once I’m out the door and I know my final wages/holiday pay are in the bank.

Thanks again.

Stevo