Handed in my notice

Yep iv been and gone and done it. Im leaving Innovate and the industry. Its been good but there comes a time when personal happiness has to take priority. I, like you guys am a profesional, but im sick of being treated like a second rate citizen. I may do some agency work now and then to keep me hand in, but full time■■? Nah, not unless it’s a last resort.

So what am I going to do with me time■■? Im gonna work as an off road instructor for a well known 4x4 manufacturer. Perhaps not quite the wages I am on, but at least i’ll be happy to get up and got to work of a morn, and feel like im a valued member of a team and a society as a hole.

If you’ll allow, I wouldnt mind staying registerd on trucknet, cos I think its the best resource a driver could ever want. I wish you all well and thank you for the invaluable information and help you have all provided.

Stay safe and take care

‘The’ Highbridge flyer :smiley:

wish had the bottle follow ur dreams or whatever makes u happy

All the best for the future, you can’t buy going to work happy.

I hope you will both stay registered on TruckNet and continue posting. You don’t have to be a truck driver to be a member.

fair play to you hbf. least you had the bottle to make the decision.

oh and by the way SNAP.

ohterry:
oh and by the way SNAP.

You packed in driving Terry? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

You`ll be back…

Coffeeholic:

ohterry:
oh and by the way SNAP.

You packed in driving Terry? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

yes neil. had enuff.dodgy gaffa,s.
taking time out. claim back some of the NI ive paid. :laughing: :laughing:

Well, that surprises me as I thought you were enjoying your current job. :frowning: :frowning:

All the best for whatever you do next.

u’ve done the right thing…as a young lady said to me once…

“So long as your happy thats all that counts”

Well done :smiley:

All the best HF if you are ever in Newark P.M. me and ill let you buy me a pint i,m sure you arent that far away from me being in North Notts.

I did have Hanleys down as a possible substitute for Ex-Hell and i have recently filled in my application for Corby buyt to be honest i want to get in at Dixons so im hoping when the big new place is open i can get in there you never know you might be ready for returning by then, I tried to get away from the industry but i just cant seem to stay away for long.

Its easy money and its not rocket science.

All the best for the future, please let us know how you get on and how different things are would be good to hear your experiences in changing your career out of trucking

All the best

Phil

All the best with your new job Highbridge Flyer hope all goes well for you and Oghterry too
regards derek

All the best for the future highbridge
flyer and ohterry :smiley:

best of luck mate.Is it the time of year or something,feeling like a change of direction myself.Thinking of setting up as a walking stick manufacturer in worksop.

Thanks alot guys, I said I would do a month’s notice for innovate, keeps them happy (in case I need to go back) and gives me time to use a few days paid holiday for some product training.

Dont get me wrong about innovate, they seem to be heading in the right direction. Trouble is this all started in the Phil Hanley days and I thought ozzy and his crew would have sorted the job by now. But it would seem that we at hanleys were in bigger trouble than we were led to belive.

Jammy you have a pm mate.

Well like I said before, Thanks alot. I’ll stop by now and then and give you a diary of my working day.

Cheers

Martin :smiley:

i’vew been trying to give up on transport but i spose i will have to fail my medical to do it