Leaving my job

Well after a lot of thought i have dicided i can take no more of the p**S takeing boss the last 3 weeks have been a nightmere with the hours they think you can do and i have had a disagrement ever day and the hassele of this weeks break downs and now i have to overnight it in wellingbough so wont get home till saterday i have decied to give him a weeks notice plus i have to drive a crap volvo for the next week so here i am sitting at wellingbourgh dismantleing all my stuff from the truck so if you see me say hello ime not nicking it its my stuff so no calling the old bill :laughing: :laughing:

Sleep on it m8, General is most always push push push…

You just need to deal with it, either cut your hours some way or change your mind set, simple really :laughing:

Well i just got back this morning no one around in yard except 1 other driver who was just getting up and he told me 2 drivers walked last night over the same thing even he is thinking of going and he as been there a few years so unless the boss wants to sort out my problems i will be gone on fri/sat/sun :laughing: :laughing:

cant be too bad :confused: seeing as you are finding it funny :confused:

just had the week from hell myself!!!.Nearly jacked on thursday even spoke to the missus worked out finances etc(how long could i survive before i found another job).Luckily had a 3hr drive back to the yard.Then realised why move on now same ■■■■ different colour truck.Better to have a wage coming in than dole money and MAYBE next year there will be more choice and better wages!! yeah yeah i know but the glass is always half full when i,m looking at it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: