how much

as its gone the 10th of september can anyone tell me what part of the CPC i will have to do and roughly how much will it cost,i have already passed my HGV theory test so just need to do the practical training and whatever part of the CPC,any advice welcomed.

mark41:
as its gone the 10th of september can anyone tell me what part of the CPC i will have to do and roughly how much will it cost,i have already passed my HGV theory test so just need to do the practical training and whatever part of the CPC,any advice welcomed.

hi mate
do you have a C1, cos if so you will only need to do modules 1a and 1b and 3

THE INITIAL DRIVER CPC

Module 1a theory questions - multiple choice - LGV THEORY BOOK
Module 1b HPT - HPT DVD
Module 2 Initial driver cpc theory - senario questions - multiple choice INITIAL DRIVER CPC BOOK
Module 3 practicle drive - Training for this by LGV school.
Module 4 Initial driver cpc - practical on site (no driving) - Training for this by LGV school.

Both 1a & 1b must be passed before taking 3
2 must be passed before taking 4

1a, 1b & 2 done at theory test centre - BOOK YOUR OWN THEORY TESTS
3 & 4 done at LGV driving test centre

Modules 2 & 4 not needed if got C1 on licence

Modules 1a, 1b & 3 to get the LGV LICENCE
Modules 2 & 4 to be allowed to be paid to drive LGVs

You do not have to do all the modules with the same training provider.
You may find that it is cheaper to shop around for the best deal for each module

due to a mess up at the dvla i dont have C1 on my licence so looks like i will have to do modules 2,3 and 4,correct me if im wrong.

mark41:
due to a mess up at the dvla i dont have C1 on my licence so looks like i will have to do modules 3,4 and 5,correct me if im wrong.

what module 5 not heard of that one

so you will have to do

the case studies mod 2 and the practicals mod 3 and mod 4

delboytwo:
what module 5 not heard of that one

That’s the post test experience module :wink: :wink: :laughing:

oops :blush: I got that wrong - that’s module 6
Module 5 is the ‘getting a job’ one :laughing: :laughing: