Modules 2&4 or Full CPC

Just a quick one please folks,

I have been told that I am eligible to sit just modules 2 & 4 to gain my CPC which can be done quickly but is a test so I presume you can fail it, but for approximately £50 or so more I can do the full 5 day CPC which is just an attendance course.

With me being new to the industry I would like to do the full course but time constraints are against me as currently I work at a school and am not allowed time off during term time :frowning:, I am currently booked in for LGV 2 training and test the last week of October (half term) and want to do my CPC asap. Whilst I understand that module 2 is theory based that does not worry me but is the module 4 something to worry about or should I wait till next year and do the full 5 day CPC attendance course.

Do you already have a LGV C1 on your licence :question:

If you want to know what is involved in mod 4 then check out the mod 4 video sticky

Yep already got C1 as I past me test years ago my licence on line says this for C1 (You can drive vehicles weighing between 3,500 and 7,500kg (with a trailer up to 750kg), with no more than 8 passengers and a driver), also got C!E as well.

I did watch the mod 4 video last night and thought that cant be all there is to it there must be more than that ■■

staningrimsby:
Yep already got C1 as I past me test years ago my licence on line says this for C1 (You can drive vehicles weighing between 3,500 and 7,500kg (with a trailer up to 750kg), with no more than 8 passengers and a driver), also got C!E as well.

I did watch the mod 4 video last night and thought that cant be all there is to it there must be more than that ■■

If you have seen the video and read the questions then that’s it

Never saw any question will have another look.

staningrimsby:
Never saw any question will have another look.

They are in the Flair link below the video but the video shows how to answer them

Thank you for that will have a good read through at work today :slight_smile: