Honk if you're horny

Did anyone see the white minibus on the M6 northbound, friday about 6pm between jn15 and 16, the girls in it were holding signs up saying “Honk if you’re ■■■■■”.
So i did, and with 170db airhorns, i think one of them became rather moist.
Anyway, the traffic was stop start for a while, so i invited one of them in. she refused, so i said her mate can come too if that makes her feel safe, “she can watch” i said. But she refused.
anyway, that was a nice traffic jam to be in.

Its got to be done m8…no point in putting a sign up if they aren’t going to follow it through… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i passed the daily record on Friday and all the protesters where out in force - holding up signs saying ‘‘honk if you hate the hacks’’ so i did - they then proceeded to laugh as Mercedes trucks horns are more like a soft squeak :blush: so i have horn envy limeyphil :confused:

i miss all the good traffic jams - where they all honeys :smiley:

merc0447:
i miss all the good traffic jams - where they all honeys :smiley:

Not up to much really. if i’d of taken one home to mother, she’d have said “you can do better than that, kick her out before sun up, so the neighbours don’t see.”
:laughing:

what age was the girls phil ?

hope you not been offering the grannnies out lol :smiley:

Think this is one of the best threads so far.
Now is it me or do women love it when you blow the airhorns? :smiley:

NikNik:
Think this is one of the best threads so far.

Far better if a women is blowing my horn… :open_mouth:

NikNik:

You obviously don’t drive an Actros :blush: :blush:

I always pull on my honk when im ■■■■■ :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :blush: :blush: :blush: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: