Horario hornblowers

Does anyone know if there’s a social media group for these inbreeds that blow their horns as they drive past trucks on nights out?
Mostly car drivers but I have heard a ‘fellow’ lorry driver do it on the A1 near Newark.
I don’t do social media but I would gladly become a troll and join one if I could find it.

Dunno, I don’t park in laybys for a night out.

dont get mad,get even. :smiling_imp:

youtube.com/watch?v=0rqU0KfVME0

or take your dog with you?
youtube.com/watch?v=wQ1OQXnC4Zs

I have experienced the Phantom horn blower all over the country , and not one specific area , cars and lorries , always late at night , at the time when i am about to fall asleep . Do they get a kick out of it ? With broken or disturbed sleep , that makes me not safe to drive the next day .

Dieseldawg do you have a youtube clip for every occasion ? :stuck_out_tongue:

It used to annoy me tbh, but now i am retired i did have a loud train horn put on my car, sadly i am not allowed out after midnight, and never take the car anyway…otherwise i could have some fun. :smiley: :smiley:

I’ve had it a few times when parked on ind estates. Being a bit stupid they tend to start at one end and work their way down. I find this an ideal opportunity to get rid of my still warm ■■■■ bottle or that coffee mug I’ve been thinking of changing.

The lay-by near J4 of the M20 at Snodland could be a pain.
Set away from the main road, you would get the inbred boy racers, with their super-duper Corsas ( other ■■■■■■ boy racer vehicles also available :laughing: ) , with the straight through exhausts.
They would enter the lay-by and drive through it at what seemed like warp 7 speeds and of course, low gear max revs.
Sounded like you were at a race track.

Can honestly say once I’m out I’m out and I’m yet to find anything guaranteed to wake me up. I’ve slept through a hurricane ripping the roof of our house and depositing it on the car and also slept through my neighbours house burning down so a pippy horn has no hope!