Too horny??

Ridiculous or what or not?

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

I’ve noticed a few familys .on bridges waving at us truckers put of respect. So I beep back. Can’t see the issue really
Although am ashamed I drive a man and sounds like a car horn. So they probably didn’t even know it was mw

Give em a blast… I’m still waiting for ■■■■ out for Truckers Tuesday… Seen several ladies on bridges but no only want me to get the Horn,

edd1974:
I’ve noticed a few familys .on bridges waving at us truckers put of respect. So I beep back.

Same here. Today near Thorne on a bridge over the M18 was a family with a thank you banner which must’ve been 40ft long putting it up every time a lorry came towards them. They were struggling like hell with the wind but they were determined to do it.

drover:
Police fear lorry drivers honking on A303 is causing lockdown breaches and upsetting residents - Somerset Live

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
basil and doris nimby doing what they do best…
treat these people with contempt and annoy at every opperchancity possible. :slight_smile:

drover:
Police fear lorry drivers honking on A303 is causing lockdown breaches and upsetting residents - Somerset Live

Good god! What must all them honking lorries be doing to house prices.

Plus people mingling to thank lorries is gonna spread the virus. We’re only allowed to mingle when thanking the NHS every thursday.

drover:

Definitely a crock of ■■■■. Ridiculous!!!

Police state then.

Tude:
Police state then.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
only if your in the same golf club as a plod inspector or council wallah,or have one of them living in the immediate area can you wangle the rules( similar to that foreign origined ■■■■■■ diane abbot making her street a pedestrian area and adding half a mill onto the value)

Bloody unbelievable. Coming up to 1984.