A12 truckers today, thanks for the horns!

Lol random post I know, me and my littlest lad were stood on side just before the marks tey slip around 1pm outside CF ANDERSON’S TIMBER…

He loves trucks and we had just come from supermarket where he had just done his first official man wee in a public loo…(he’s 3 and will go at home or family’s/friends no worries but anywhere else not a chance, except if outside funnily enough…future tyre sprinkler in the making lol)…

So when we got out of car and he saw all the trucks passing he decided to express his man pride by waving at them all hahahaha as he figures they all knew he’d done good lol…

So to any of you gents today heading E/NE bound who gave us a wave(must of been at least 20 trucks lol)… anda pap of the horns,many many thanks lol as now he expects me too take him to the bloody roadside every time he’s used the loo so as he can get some more truck time ffs…

Genuinely though it made his day so big thanks if any of you are here :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I used too love hanging off bridges getting the rigs to sound off for us, sad ain’t it but as a lad it were a right of passage lol

Always a pleasure to bring a little joy to the younglings. Course I would never admit to a breach of highway code rule 47b subsection 7 by sounding my horn innapropriately.

Ironically I too had my first man wee today, all the cubicles where full so I took one for the team.

I also dangled off bridges in my youth, but probably not in the same way.

Dipper_Dave:
Always a pleasure to bring a little joy to the younglings. Course I would never admit to a breach of highway code rule 47b subsection 7 by sounding my horn innapropriately.

Ironically I too had my first man wee today, all the cubicles where full so I took one for the team.

I also dangled off bridges in my youth, but probably not in the same way.

I once saw someone dangling from a motorway bridge I thought wanted the trucks to wave at them… Turns out he hung himself.