flashing?

Just short of midnight friday i was quietly minding my own business tootling up the A419. Dont usually tootle but had had a word in the ear regarding lead foot, mph, and fuel bill!!! :slight_smile:. (not mine, i might add!).

Anyway, was just exiting roundabout at top of Swindon when chuffing car comes chasing up my rear end with lights flashing and the horn blaring!!! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

The car now has my FULL attention!!!

The car starts to overtake me and out of the passenger windows pop

THREE SEMI-NAKED WOMEN!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

all loudly cheering, waving and flashing at me!!!

OH MY GOD. This is definately a first for me! :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

this thread is useless without pics

:laughing:

el gordo 78:
this thread is useless without pics

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
I wonder if they spotted it was a lass behind the wheel, you should have flashed back. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I can addd to that ang as I was traveling up the A4 in London and stopped at a set of lights looked across at this e-type and copped an eye full of beaver instead :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

You should see what bus drivers get to see :blush: :blush: :blush:
People seen to think if no other passenger is on the bus then no will seeโ€ฆI just love pointing out what the interior rear view mirror is for :wink: :wink: .
Coaches are OK for sight seeing tours but buses are better.

this wouldnt be just before the air balloon would it ang will have to look out for that next week knowing my luck nothingll happen like the last two years ive been using that route

Alix, you are supposed to keep your eyes on the road, you old tartโ€ฆ :laughing: :laughing:

i have eyes every where my dear :laughing:

why do i only get to hear about these things? i never seem to be the victim. i feel left out :cry: :laughing:

their are whole websitesw dedicated to trucker flashing! [not that i know the ad :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :grimacing: ress of any}

scanny77:
why do i only get to hear about these things? i never seem to be the victim. i feel left out :cry: :laughing:

Iโ€™ve been having the same problem Scanny :cry: :cry: :cry:

Once got flashed at 2am one saturday morning whilst travelling through Stourbridge town centre. It was zebbidy freezing I seem to remember, this was born out by her shriveled nips which looked extremely painfully cold. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Manwell:
Once got flashed at 2am one saturday morning whilst travelling through Stourbridge town centre. It was zebbidy freezing I seem to remember, this was born out by her shriveled nips which looked extremely painfully cold. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

should of offered to warm them up then :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

simon

SimonRS2K:
should of offered to warm them up then :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

simon

Well the flash was followed up with a hand signal which I took to mean donโ€™t even ask. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
I think she just had a dislike of Truckdrivers in general, I donโ€™tknow why :question: :unamused: :laughing:
And anyway I was on my way home to a nice warm pair :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :blush: