hiya

Hiya everyone, sorry i’ve not been about, Friday last week i had an interview, i’m happy with what the guy said and he was obviously happy with me, as he offered me the job.

The start date was going to be next monday, but i’ve had to delay it.

At last a full time job, everything i wanted.

Congratulations Tiggz, and Good luck, what are you going to be doing?

Congrats tiggz, what are you going to be occupying you time with :question:

Congratulations Tiggz and Good luck :smiley: ,

Hey tiggz…why the delay…too much washing up to do i suppose… :laughing: :laughing:
and what a manager…taking a chance with a woman driver…oh well …each to their own… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

good luck to ya

have a nice day

Well done Tiggz. Best of luck.

Congratulations with the job Tiggz, if you need something else, one of Kwik Save’s drivers was saying today they were after night drivers. (The depot at Sherburn). Good luck with it :wink:.

From what i hear Tiggz there will be plenty of work at Swindon soon a lot of their drivers arent happy with their new deal over the wtd.

They have been told they wont be getting paid for aod.

Sorry, didn’t realise you were in Swindon, thought you were ooop north :unamused:.

good luck with the job tiggz i hope it all works out for u :laughing: :smiley: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

congrats on the job tiggz hope you enjoy it :smiley:

Congrats, well done and the very best of luck for your new job but if I was Truckyboy, I’d be keepin me head down when Lucy or some of the other ladies see his post pmsl

Hope the new job works out O.K…

Cheers,

Niall.

truckyboy:
Hey tiggz…why the delay…too much washing up to do i suppose… :laughing: :laughing:
and what a manager…taking a chance with a woman driver…oh well …each to their own… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

good luck to ya

have a nice day

I know that was you being you, and i know your not to know. The reason for the delay… my father passed away peacefully on sunday evening, so i need to arrange the funeral and make sure the family ok. Hence the job really isn’t the top of my priorities at the moment. My dad would have wanted me to go to the interview on friday and he also would have wanted me to take it.

sorry for your loss tiggz

good luck with the new job

sorry about your dad tiggz

sorry about your Dad tiggz , But good luck with your new job hope things work out great 4 y

Tongue in cheek…but ol trucky`s got his head down and well and truly covered
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
have a nice day

no need to trucky…

Sorry to hear about yer Dad, Tiggs ■■