Job Interview

Well i got the job, very pleased with myself, start wednesday at 10am {Training}

got to get measured up for my uniform, get my ID sorted

The way i look at it is, im going to be getting good experience with my Class 2 licence now, and in a few months i will have enough money to go for my class 1, im in no rush for it at the moment, hopefully i will also be joining the T.A, so i might be able to get it through them they said after 6-9 months, so hopefully 3663 will take that into account, as they work saturdays, but you get a day off through the week, either tuesday or thursday

wage is in negotiation apparently, its £397.96 pw with a 2.5% rise coming soon so that will bump it up over 400 sheckles pw.

so i got 1 more day of rest, then im gonna blow cobwebs off my class2 which i got in june, and start some serious driving, knuckle down and get on with the job

Lee

congratulations lee.
good luck with the job

Congratulations :smiley:

Congratulations and good luck with the job :wink:.

Congratulations Lee and good luck for wednesday, don’t foget to let us know how you get on. :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Good luck and well done.I’d bin the t.a’s m8. :laughing:

cool, thanks peeps, will let ya know how i get on in there, tell you what runs im on and what the jobs like, to be honest with the guy, he said if i dont like the job, let him know straight away rather than just jack the job in, which is fair enough i think

Happy truckin

Lee :slight_smile:

good luck with the new job - hope they give you some good runs

Who can tell us what 3663 stands for. :question: :laughing: :laughing:

kitkat:

3663 (three double six three) spells ‘food’ on your phone keypad.

(it’s on their website) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

thats the one, lol FOOD and today i wore my MAKEPOVERTYHISTORY wrist band,lol

could’nt resist, nothing was said…

Denis F:

kitkat:

3663 (three double six three) spells ‘food’ on your phone keypad.

(it’s on their website) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Give that man a banana :laughing: Take a bow Denis

Lee is it the depot in manchester or the depot in scar?

I worked for the manchester one before i got my class 1 and you can earn some good money if you get on your own run. i had north wales and was out a good 13hrs each day. They have a good saturday hospital scheme there well worht the pennies a week

Best of luck (watch out for a guy called Paul in the traffic office if ur going to manchester i had lets call it an altercation with him, he is an arse)

Let us know how it goes

alright space, yeah its scar, after 2 weeks you get your own run, which will be easier, as you get to know all the places you goto

they starting up a sat run which will be on a rotation, i think they need 10 drivers for it so you swap and change each week on the runs, seems a really good place, wagons are very clean unlike (British Bakeries) their wagons are terrible

so if i have to goto manchester i should watch out for paul?, lol is he transport manager by any chance?

did u double man on the long runs ie: wales/lakes?

i know they double man, but m8 said only on the long runs when you got a load of stuff on

and do they do nights?

heard they do runs to scotland?

let us know m8

will be interesting

Lee

we didnt dbl man on the long runs only when they where very busy i.e. my run was llandudno and i would have one of they pickers come with me during the summer season because of the large amount of hotels on the run.

running out of scar is different as it is all frozen (or used to be) but in manchester it is frozen and ambient. we also didnt do any scots but i dont know how they work it now

when you do get ur own run it is good because all your customers ar eregular so you get to now them all and you also get your lunch because you deliver to resturants :laughing: