New job at long last

Got the phone call weds interview thurs offered job and start Monday.well pleased been a long 8mths since leaving Gibsons and doing casual work for several companies but it’s finally worked out and looking positive again! Still got the 3points for speeding looming over me but really hoping by time it all goes through 3points will be spent on my licensce and I will be ok.I’m with a fella for the day Monday then on my own so will take some pics and do a diary,can’t wait!

nice one mate well done :sunglasses:
who u one with by the way

Good luck mate :smiley: :smiley:

Good luck FH, were waiting for photos!

well done best of luck

damac new.jpg

Pic from my first day :smiley:

don’t do this will ya !!! :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

Gonna have to change that avatar!

The bloke that left handbrake off showed me the ropes today really nice fella,and yes there’s no love lost between damac and gibbo lol

What happened at Gibsons then? Didnt you leave there once before?

Nothing happened at gibsons I left last year,And I’ve worked for him 4 times over ten years,yes so u could say i left there before. :laughing:

What do you think to Renault Premium…?

Is that Gibbo’s xxl in your photo…?

Volvofh16:
Nothing happened at gibsons I left last year,And I’ve worked for him 4 times over ten years,yes so u could say i left there before. :laughing:

I look at the Gibsons trucks when passing, they’re a tidy bit of kit without too much bling, and with that video of the XXL it looks like they cared about the drivers, but I’ve been in that position before and was wrong :wink:

Good luck with new job, only done 1 week on tankers, and that was drainage - moving from 1 point to another due to drain and pipe repairs.

shade:
don’t do this will ya !!! :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

that was his second day of work :smiley:

Some pics from this week:

Did you fit the table and air freshner or the company?

And come home to the wife polishing friday lmao ssswwwing!!

download/file.php?id=45627&mode=view

right click

save picture as

for ‘personal’ use later :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

waynedl:
Did you fit the table and air freshner or the company?

Its not my motor only had it while fella on sick,get mine in a week or 2,personally i think them air freshners stink and give me headache ha