New job at long last

waynedl:
Did you fit the table and air freshner or the company?

Great question to ask was thinking the same myself!! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Why would you care FFS…unbelieveable!!

Nice pics BTW

Thetaff:

waynedl:

Great question to ask was thinking the same myself!! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Nice pics BTW

Taff, please read my above post :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Your mrs nick is a blinder. :grimacing:

Thetaff:

waynedl:

Nice pics BTW

Because he’s gone from a Volvo to a Renault, was wondering if the same table fit, also it looked clean and organised, and what the hell’s it got to do with you?? :smiling_imp:

Do I moderate your posts? No. Do I care what you post or what questions you ask? No. Did the OP answer the question without any malice? Yes. So, why the hell you even got to comment??

Go back to shagging your sheep

ive had that many jobs and truck tables bloody sheds over flowing with them lol not sure what year im getting yet but gona try adjusting one of the old ones to fit the renault may aswell get some use out of them,im finding it hard to keep the renault organised tbh i dont think theres enough storage in them,but i Do like driving them the newer ones nothing like the earlier ones,just cab hopping at mo but be glad to get my own sorted.

jessicas dad:
Your mrs nick is a blinder. :grimacing:

Thankyou JD u do keep telling me haha :laughing:

Git, tell her this week is Paris.

Volvofh16:
Some pics from this week:

The Scania you shall have put in Front of the low Loader and not on Top of it

waynedl:

Thetaff:

waynedl:

Nice pics BTW

Because he’s gone from a Volvo to a Renault, was wondering if the same table fit, also it looked clean and organised, and what the hell’s it got to do with you?? :smiling_imp:

Do I moderate your posts? No. Do I care what you post or what questions you ask? No. Did the OP answer the question without any malice? Yes. So, why the hell you even got to comment??

As for the sheep comment…not heard that one before :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: can’t think of anything more original than that?? ■■■■■■.You keep banging that ugly,hairy wife you been shagging all your life…bell end.

Anyone with an ounce of intellegence would know that a dashboard in a volvo is completely different to a renault which obviously goes to show you really are a ■■■■■■…

Thetaff:

waynedl:

Thetaff:

waynedl:

Nice pics BTW

As for the sheep comment…not heard that one before :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: can’t think of anything more original than that?? ■■■■■■.You keep banging that ugly,hairy wife you been shagging all your life…bell end.

Anyone with an ounce of intellegence would know that a dashboard in a volvo is completely different to a renault which obviously goes to show you really are a ■■■■■■…

To stop this thread getting out of hand - thetaff, you have a pm :imp:

Sorry about the rant volvofh16, and nice update on the new job