HGV Funding - Scotland

Hello

Decided to jump ship today and get the ball rolling for my HGV License. Im bored with PCV Driving and want some new scenery. Called a few places up about the license with intentions of paying for it myself. Got my medical booked for this Friday… Anyway while I was on the phone to one of them they mentioned I could get £200 towards the cost from someone and gave me a contact telephone number. Gave them a bell up - Applications getting sent out, usualy takes 14 days for the grant to be approved. Im now £200 better off than I was this morning ready to pay £1500 for the HGV License!

For anyone in Scotland wanting to take liberty of this call 08081001090. I was informed that there was entry requirments of earning less than £15,000 per year or Unemployed. I fell into the first becuase ive been a lazy sod in the last 3 months! Just cant get the work driving so my earnings for the year have plumeted… Now im getting £200 quid for the pleasure, and Free dental treatment as well - but thats another story!

Just thought I would share this, Its always money saved and its better in your pocket than theirs.

Danny

Hi Danny,

good post, who are the organization that are paying the £200 ■■

cheers,

Adrian

[edit] found it … ILA Scotland at ilascotland.org.uk/ILA+Homepage.htm

A

Yep, Its ILA Scotland. Could not for the life of me think of the name of the place when I came to post the message, even tho I was only speaking to them 15 minutes before hand. Its this short memory playing up again!

neat :slight_smile: