Here we go--well don't!

Well sat at home :frowning: due to some low life trying to nick my lorry overnight!! Turned in at 4.30am, went to key in the lock only it was missing!
Opened the door to find steering lock smashed etc. funny they must have had time as most of the dash was undone, guess they were trying to get round the tracker and imobiliser etc :imp: :imp: .
Going to have to be taken to Scania to fix as too much damage done to the loom, still least its still here.
Trouble is the knock on with work, we had quite a bit booked in for the crane.
All well another cuppa me thinks!

Dont worry when/if the cops catch him (if they dont shoot him dead) he will get 20 hours community work, and ordered to compensate you for your losses out of his dole money at 50p per week, so cheer up and wear a happy face.

Thats it what cops? No soco yet! Still wouldn’t have thought it would be any other way. Getting hire motor tomorrow and Scanny off to be fixed, spec it won’t be back this side of Chrimbo. :frowning: :smiley:

what a forkin nightmare

hope the new year fetches you better look pal and broken fingers to theiving scum bag that tried to nick it. Makes you laugh why do they bother with stuff they no they can’t nick all they do is cause problems for the folk that need it.(should issue public with the tazer guns just make 50,000 volts for the scum) :laughing:

john-sussex:
Well sat at home :frowning: due to some low life trying to nick my lorry overnight!! Turned in at 4.30am, went to key in the lock only it was missing!
Opened the door to find steering lock smashed etc. funny they must have had time as most of the dash was undone, guess they were trying to get round the tracker and imobiliser etc :imp: :imp: .
Going to have to be taken to Scania to fix as too much damage done to the loom, still least its still here.
Trouble is the knock on with work, we had quite a bit booked in for the crane.
All well another cuppa me thinks!

Hi John, sorry to hear of your hassle, I spend quite a lot of my time in the West Sussex countryside delivering to farms…If they had of got the motor, make sure that you let me know, it is amazing where you can stash these things and the amount of unclassified roads that exist in this area.
Hope you get it sorted ASAP.
Are the Police actually doing anything??

from what i hear there has been a spate of crane lorries being nicked in W Sussex and Hampshire lately, a guy i know had to stolen in one night.

Thanks for the support. No they did not get away with it, though they made a right mess, just hope the insurance covers it. Just goes to show that nowt is safe, i could understand a newer wagon but mine is ten years old now. I try to keep it up and together, but this really p**ses me off. Still going up country tomorrow to fetch a hire truck, mines off to be sorted. Police have done nowt, to be expected i surpose. When i get it back i’ll try and work out how to put a piccy up of it so if passing give a wave.

Ten year old truck with a crane? amateur attempt to steal it doing plenty of damage :imp: mmmmm sounds like the local ■■■■■■ to me mate ? :angry: hope ya get sorted soon mate :wink:

dbcooper:
from what i hear there has been a spate of crane lorries being nicked in W Sussex and Hampshire lately, a guy i know had to stolen in one night.

The same up here tailend of last year
3 or 4 trucks disappeared , all the trucks were recovered minus the cranes. :imp: :imp:

yes we thought pickeys too. So far no police contact. :unamused: Its not so much its happened its all the hassle to sort thing s out, plus jobs that have had to be put on hold etc. Luckily a ring round this morning got the jobs covered so at least we didn’t let people down which is important.

If they had got it away chances are it woud have been found burn’t out minus the crane. That all there intrested in. :smiling_imp: