Theft

Well,

just to let you all know, I had 2 lorries broken into 1 scania and 1 magnum in Hersden in kent. Vandalised the cabs and broke both door locks in both ripping the complete mechanism out of the magnum over 4 grand in damage for about £100 in fuel.

Left the TV’s and Microwaves + radios in both, police didn’t bother to turn up but found the culprits myself. I am now out of nick pending charges of ABH although they admit that they did the damage.

Just to say Screw this Country Screw the legal system and I’m off to Canada, I love my country and my heart bleeds to see whats happening to it, but as a tax paying law abidng citizen we are [zb] on its boots so time to say adios :imp:

Kent on Christmas day is ■■■■■ Heaven. Thats when they do their best thieving from small companies. The only way to survive if you want fair play is to live in a caravan & move around. That way ,unless you commit murder, you will have the respect of the Criminal Justice System. One day there will be a Victims of Crime Justice System & then you can live in a fixed abode without fear of persecution. At the moment the victim is to blame for any crime. Hope that ABH rap doesn’t affect your Canadian visa. If so ,there is a thread on here somewhere where you can make it disappear.

Sorry N2N,
But if your on a ABH charge you don’t have a snowball in hell’s chance of going to Canada unless you can get it all sorted before the court case :question:

Well,

no charges against me as of this morning so the world’s my oyster :wink:

After a call to my local MP SOCO are now involved and acting on the information supplied to them. They weren’t ■■■■■■ this time harry just idiot chav’s from a notorious family the police know who the culprits are but i am very doubtful that the CPS will do anything against these poor missunderstood youth crying out for attention :imp:

To sum up their intelligence:-

1, they went equipped to steal fuel with a 3 foot length of hose pipe, hence they didn’t get much out of either truck or the ones parked next to them. (they left the pipe onsite SOCO are very hopeful of DNA where they sucked the fuel out. Oh apparently another common practice is to wrap cellotape around the end of the hose they then take it with them this lot left it there. :unamused:

2, they smashed the drivers side door lock out leaving a 4 inch hole in the door, then went around the otherside and did it again :imp: (they left lovely finger prints on the door catches and up the grab handles of the magnum.

3, the door on the scania looks like they removed the lock with an axe but actually a screwdriver that they left for me kindly in the cab.

3, They searched through all the lockers leaving prints everywhere and moved folders that left bueatiful prints on that SOCO have taken away.

4, they did their little spree under the view of the CCTV cameras in the yard then bolted over the fence carrying their christmas dope money, they then wandered up an alley back to their village past another CCTV camera which I am told has picked them up quite clearly.

Now you would think this would be enough evidence to find them and convict them but it seems not. :cry:

Well happy Christmas All and a Great New Year!! :slight_smile:

Well I’m glad that charges have been dropped against you. But ■■■■■■ also live in houses. Re; The Canadian thing…? Are you going to emigrate with your whole family or try it out first on your own…? The trouble is its a long way off & most companies out there want OTR drivers . That means you are a long time away from base. By all means give it a go . If you want first hand info I have a guy you can contact about the pro’s & cons. Perhaps Bobthedog will give you some pointers. In my humble opinion its going to get a lot worse here before it gets better.

Thanks Harry,

to be honest Canada is just one option I’m considering as part of getting out of this country with my family. Schools are rubbish, Tax (inc stealth) way too high, chav’s and immigrants taking the mick out of tax paying nationals and a useless government with the alternative looking just as poor.

Hopefully Santa will bring me a large bottle of Malt for Crimbo :slight_smile: then run over the scumbags with his sleigh Ho Ho Ho

[/url]

If I were younger it would be OZ or NZ. If you look at recent pics I posted the cold weather out there in Canada might be something you wouldn’t want to get used to.

Sorry to here about the vandalism and theft but with regards to your last post, is there not just a touch of hypocrisy complaining about immigrants when you yourself are proposing to become an immigrant? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Ahh the power and weakness of the internet forum :slight_smile:

Yes I would be an immigrant myself but would be one bringing benefit to whatever country I decide on. There are two types of immigrant the ones who add benefit and the ones who come to abuse the system sign on and simply make a blooming nuisance of themselves. It is the latter that I aim my criticism the same way that I criticise UK nationals of the same persuassion.

Hope that’s sorted that out :slight_smile:

N2N Transport:
Ahh the power and weakness of the internet forum :slight_smile:

Yes I would be an immigrant myself but would be one bringing benefit to whatever country I decide on. There are two types of immigrant the ones who add benefit and the ones who come to abuse the system sign on and simply make a blooming nuisance of themselves. It is the latter that I aim my criticism the same way that I criticise UK nationals of the same persuassion.

Hope that’s sorted that out :slight_smile:

It has indeed. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

N2N sorrry your stuff got nicked, though it’s the petty vandalism that is enraging.Well hope you gave thema proper kicking. As for emigrating,Harry is right about the long distance companies in north America , they have a hard time retaining drivers,though there is all kinds of short haul work. Good Luck.

Sorry to hear your news, and can’t say I blame you for wanting to emigrate :frowning: I had one of mine broken into about 3 years ago, and the fuel cards nicked, unfortunately the driver had left his pin number in the back of his diary, also in the wagon (Don’t ask how ■■■■■■ off that made me?, luckily he is also a long time mate or I would have been highly suspicious) anyhow, to try and cut a long story short. When I stopped the card £800.00 worth of diesel had been taken, somehow or other though the thieving ■■■■■■■■ kept going back till it got to nearly £2500.00 all from the same automated site, and I had it all to pay, thanks for all your help Routemate :cry: , it was taken by a white transit van with an ibc in, I’ve seen the pics, unfortunately the robbing gits had baseball caps, and rigger boots on, and the number plate was illegible.
The police were great, but as per usual muggins had to pay
:unamused:

n2n, perhaps instead of informing the police you should contact that programme.

the worlds dumbest criminals.

you may even get a reward for any video evidence which is a ■■■■ sight more than you’ll get from the british judicial system.

All I’ve got to say is,

Pick Yourself up wipe yourself down and start all over again!!! :slight_smile:

Happy New Year to all!!! except scumbags

Coffeeholic:
Sorry to here about the vandalism and theft but with regards to your last post, is there not just a touch of hypocrisy complaining about immigrants when you yourself are proposing to become an immigrant? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Did you not know?

When Brits move abroad they are “Ex-Pats” not “immigrants” :wink: :smiley:

north surrey haulage:
[
Did you not know?

When Brits move abroad they are “Ex-Pats” not “immigrants” :wink: :smiley:

Not me mate, definitely an immigrant - there is a difference, witness the long discussions on ‘ex-pats’ forums :laughing: :laughing: . I have the definition though, and I am deffo an immo :wink: :unamused: