Monday evening when started work that Week

Came at 20.30 in Company and had to ask Warehouse Manager if he prepares the Company for Carneval.
why?
there was a Plastcband,like by Roadwork and so.But not in Red.White
Blue/White :exclamation:
Then he showed me to note on it.

“DON’T CROSS POLICE”
:open_mouth:
Some Gangster emptyed over Weekend the Warehouse and carried stole two Lorries too :unamused:
Ok,what shall i do :question:
Looked first stupid,and left after Trailer was loaded.
:question: But,i couldn’t move the Indicatorhandle.
Someone started braking the Plastic around the Steerlingwheelsocket away :exclamation:
:bulb: Maybe the Sercuritykey didn’t work to steel the Artic :question:
I don’t know it,and i fixed it during driving. :sunglasses: With one hand,like a Proffessional :laughing:
Yep,arrive the Hub,unload,load,fuel up and go :exclamation:
:question: Arrive the first Roundabout and couldn’t use the Indicator,as the Plastic was bend again away :open_mouth:
Fixed it again and continued going back to depot.
Now the Question:
Police would fix a Sender to check my Way on a Place were they can do it without Tools,or they would use a Technician with Tools.
Gangster can’t follow me in Yard of Hub as a Fenz is around and Security is on the Gate.
:question: That Forkliftdriver would organice somethings to finish my Terror by unproffessional loading :question:
:question: Gangster who have staff at Hub working :question: as there must be a reason that the Plastik was bend twice :confused:
No tell me if your Fantasy finds more possibilities :laughing:

Yeah i agree with you fred… :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Typical !!!

More like a ruddy police state every day. :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

It,s around Airports,Ports and Tourismuscentre,that you have more Criminals as you need.
They not just stay at roads to find somethings to stehl.
No,
they find out which Company has which Work and place there People as staff to check out whats on.
Yep,each big Gangsterboss needs Bodyguard,and the cheapest is to run a own Security Company.
In that Case can you not really be sure that a security may help you i emergency.