Here we go again lads

How bad is the snow in your area i live in aylesbury bucks and it has not hit us yet. luckly im at home now but is there any of you boys or girls stuck in it. Do take care out there be safe . Adam

heard they are predicting 18cm of snow fall for tonight in the south of england

I’m in Aberaeron tonight and it’s ok here, I’m by the coast, but the drive from Cardigan was very challenging, and at one point I got stuck behind an empty artic that got stuck on a hill but I’m old school so it’s a case of jam the lift axle in the up position, turn the traction control off and hoof the throttle to the floor, the noise seems to scare the ice out of the way :wink:

Snowing heavily in Basingstoke, hopefully if it gets to bad (took me 3 hours for a 45 min drive to work last time) and I phone work to say Im running late/might not be able to get in I wont get threatened with the sack again :smiling_imp:

oh dear il be doing my deliveries near alyesbury and basingstoke areas i hope i dont get stuck in my day cab all night. the met office website is saying that if you are a southerner like me then you might be able to get to work but you have less chance of getting home again :cry:

joedwyer1:
oh dear il be doing my deliveries near alyesbury and basingstoke areas i hope i dont get stuck in my day cab all night. the met office website is saying that if you are a southerner like me then you might be able to get to work but you have less chance of getting home again :cry:

Its just started snowing in aylesbury about 10 min ago :cry:

Just pray they dont close the A41 again, that’s what causd the most bother last time :angry:

C-Kay:
Just pray they dont close the A41 again, that’s what causd the most bother last time :angry:

I know that was a right ■■■■■. If i remember rightly you do a lot of farms over my way dont you ?

ive got about 8 inchs up in the hills outside of wrexham

scotstrucker:

i hope so. means i can go sledging on the mini’s bonnet :laughing:

Has the snow hit kent yet ? because we have a driver doing the kent run tomorrow

Jonno:

I was waiting for a female member to say that :exclamation: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

charliebear:

scotstrucker:

Hi Francesca :grimacing:

Big ■■■■:

C-Kay:

I know that was a right ■■■■■. If i remember rightly you do a lot of farms over my way dont you ?

Yeah, that day i had 8 farms in the Aylesbury/Wing/Leighton Buzzard area. Took me 6 hours to get from Chelmsford to Leighton Buzzard :confused:

I’m off down kent way myself tomorrow (i’ll be passing through anyway), i think it’s supposed to hit there early in the morning.

ROG:

Jonno:

I was waiting for a female member to say that :exclamation: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

only just thought about what i wrote haha

Heavy in Didcot, they’re saying 30-40cm and i can believe it. So far about 2 inches

garnerlives:

charliebear:

scotstrucker:

eh? think you got the wrong person :unamused:

Luton just starter about 15 min ago and my car is covered in snow. Lets see what is gona be like tomorrow moring

charliebear:

garnerlives:

charliebear:

scotstrucker:

eh? think you got the wrong person :unamused:

Didn’t think anyone would get what I was trying to get at :frowning:

The North West has been interesting today to say the least, esp waking up at Lymm to 6" of snow… Though to be fair, the Muppets seemed to stay off the roads today, and after the initial shock, the Motorways were good, had a fantastic run back from Batley this evening, M62 and M60 to the south of Manchester were dead, only a bit slow on the M56…

I live between Mold and Llandegla, and we have a foot up here, brilliant.