Heaven does exist.... a picture diary to prove it ;-)

that cow pie looks nice but they are a bit stingy with their portion sizes are they not…■■?

they dont give you any chips or bloody peas with it… :smiley: :smiley:

man-tga:
that cow pie looks nice but they are a bit stingy with their portion sizes are they not…■■?

they dont give you any chips or bloody peas with it… :smiley: :smiley:

That’s a fair point mate!! :smiley:

:blush: :blush: Sorry, I should have explained that the cow pie is a meal in a pie.
The Desperate Dan Cow Pie contains some veg and some roast potatoes, but I’ll own-up to not having made that clear. :blush:

The pie advertised as ‘pure bullocks’ (10th pic in my post) is what I would call a Cow Pie and I did have chips and peas with that.

To my way of thinking, there should be a large version of the ‘pure bullocks’ sold as ‘Desperate Dan Cow Pie’ cos I’d expect a cow pie to be exactly that… a cow pie.

There was an option to have a larger ‘pure bullocks’ but it was quite late in the evening at the time I was able to eat, so I opted for the ‘standard’ version.

:bulb: This was very much a scouting trip, cos I’ve every intention of eating there again now I’ve learned what’s what. :wink: :grimacing:

I have visited the very same establishment and it is good.

Maybe it should be considered for the next Trucknet Xmas party■■?

dieseldave:

garnerlives:
You look like you were in your element Dave!! I bet it was music to you ears when you heard the words Pie and Factory used together :laughing: :smiley:

Oh yes Jon, but can you understand my double-take?? :grimacing:

After a second glance, YES!!! :laughing: :laughing:

garnerlives:

dieseldave:

garnerlives:
You look like you were in your element Dave!! I bet it was music to you ears when you heard the words Pie and Factory used together :laughing: :smiley:

Oh yes Jon, but can you understand my double-take?? :grimacing:

After a second glance, YES!!! :laughing: :laughing:

It’s defo on my recommended eatery list, and it’s a substantial sized premises.

:bulb: They even have live music on some evenings.

On one of the evenings that I was there, a Beatles tribute band played, and fair play to 'em, cos they were very good indeed. :smiley:

Think i found somewhere for DD to try more pies

purepie.co.uk/index.html

they gonna be at a festival i’m going to in a few weeks… take some pics if i can and am sober lol

Steak with horseradish & ale

Chicken with applewood smoked cheese & mushroom

Lamb with new potato & fresh mint

Leek & potato with mature cheddar

Spicy butterbean with vegetables & mature cheddar

Oak smoked haddock with potato, flat leaf parsley & mustard

Classic mince beef with potato & Gravy

Thai chicken with lemongrass, chilli coconut & lime leaves

And they do pies by post!!!