They are taking the p**s

I had the misfortune of pulling into Norton Canes services on Saturday for a quick rest.

Feeling hungery i though to myself i’ll pop into the services for something to eat. Now, i’ve been told that i’m on a strict diet after xmas :unamused: so i though i’ll be good. So i ask the girl for a chicken salad, she says its only whats on the menu, but i managed to talk her around to getting me two chicken breasts and a side salad.

So she heads out the back, and comes back with two sealed boxes, I think without looking in them, happy days a good decent portion, so I hand over the £5.69 and of i pop back to the cab.

I open one of the boxes and i see this:

I thought it was a joke! So i went back to the counter and showed it to the girl who muttered it was all the salad they had. I spoke to the manager who said the exact samething and who couldn’t have cared less. I’ve sent an email to RoadChef, but not holding my breath on a response.

How do they think they can get away with this?? £5.69 for scraps of lettuce. Its a [ZB]ing joke!! I know Motorway Services are not renowned for their cuisine, but come on??

I’d copy that letter (and the pic) to the local Trading Standards.

How do they think they can get away with this?? £5.69 for scraps of lettuce. Its a [ZB]ing joke!! I know Motorway Services are not renowned for their cuisine, but come on??

Dont forget the piece of onion as well,
looks like they scrapped the salad of a burger for you. :laughing:

It must have helped with your diet all the same,
especially if you had the runs all week,
if you ate it.

They would ave ended up wearing that mate!!!:x

Probably what they scraped up out the bin mate!! what a Proper ■■■■■■■■■■

I would’ve thrown the salad back at her and eaten the box. Probably tasted better!!!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

so you " managed to talk her round " did you :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

seriously did you get your money back then. :question: