GODS DEAD

Did I imagine this or not?
GODS DEAD , in very big letters written on the side of a van in a field nr Sandbach southbound.
So what’s that all about then? I must point out it was dark when I went past, and well into a 15 hr shift, so I may be mistaken in what I saw.
Was it a personal message to me? Is it a portent of the end of life as we know it?

Should I tell anyone? It might be important.

and they keep telling us,‘God is Good!’ :confused:

How can he be dead, he doesn’t exist in the 1st place, was never ‘alive’ even in the stories :unamused:

See my sig :grimacing:

Oh ye of little faith!

They must be spreading the word.

There is the same thing in a field at the side of M62 near Castleford!

Cheer up fella. God’s far too busy not existing to have time to be dead

Does this mean no more posts from Albion

Ignorant atheism is bliss!

Where’s the one that states on the side “Prepare to meet your god” makes me laugh everytime I see it

Saw that out the corner of my eye M6 southbound
about 3 am. the other night. No time to check if the had used an apostrophe for the punctuation police on here. :smiley:

St. Mary’s Islington once had sign saying “God loves Islington” to which someone added… “But he doesn’t give a ■■■■ about Hackney”
:laughing:

I did see GOD is BLACK once, someone had written Yes, She is, underneath it.

It’s funny, everytime I hear “the word of God” it’s always from the mouth of someone who’s a sandwich short of a picnic hamper.

Muckaway:
It’s funny, everytime I hear “the word of God” it’s always from the mouth of someone who’s a sandwich short of a picnic hamper.

I am sure that whoever typed the above is the SAME person. :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Will you ever have a single good word to say about anyone , “Muckaway” :question: Just grow up , lad . :exclamation:

Cheers , cattle wagon man.

He could be dyslexic and in mourning for his recently departed pooch . :exclamation:

Muckaway:

More like a pallet short of a full load . :slight_smile:

cattle wagon man:

Muckaway:

I am sure that whoever typed the above is the SAME person. :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Will you ever have a single good word to say about anyone , “Muckaway” :question: Just grow up , lad . :exclamation:

Cheers , cattle wagon man.

Never had you down as the sort to annoy shoppers CWM. Not from a religious standpoint anyway.

Yes there is punctuation
GOD’S DEAD
I am aware that Nietzsche wrote “God is Dead”, but it seems unlikely to me that someone is promoting Nietzschean philosophy from the side of the M6.

“God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Yet his shadow still looms. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it?”
Nietzsche.

Rather deep, so on your next shift try and deconstruct this quote. Should be a fun way to spend 13 hours or so. Maybe a new talking point whilst sat in an RDC waiting room, feel free to involve other drivers. :smiley:

I’m sure the quote went ; “God is dead” - Neitschz. “Neitschz is dead” - God.

In field next to the A1 in Yorkshire… “Jesus saves”. Saves what exactly, money, stamps■■?