Headlights, fuel & cats!

If anyone reading this was driving the Quayside artic along the A1 South near Dishforth at about 01.30 this morning I’d like to question your mental state!

I followed you for a few miles before passing you. Did you not notice the endless headlight flashing from oncoming vehicles? Did you not think it odd that you were illuminating all the overhead gantries?

I appreciate that being a night man you may jump into a different vehicle every night, and I appreciate that maybe all the fitters had gone home before you had chance to rectify your badly aligned headlights, but why for the love of God did you feel the need to compound your ridiculous headlights by switching on your equally ridiculous and if possible brighter front fog lights? You Sir, are a world class tool, and I hope your next bowel movement is a hedgehog!

Also, while I’m on one, I’d like to say a big thank you to the worlds most ignorant fuel pump attendant at Winthorpe services. I stood outside your armoured kiosk with keyfuels card in hand while you studiously ignored me for 9 minutes (digi time). I hope the fact that you had to unlock your fortress and venture into the cold and dark to replace the 14 fuel nozzles into their holders didn’t disturb your reading of the Koran too much! :imp:
P.S I got fuel at Grantham thank you.

Finally to the guy next door; if your bloody moggy does that in my garden again I’ll insert a cattle prod into it’s towel holder and mount its severed head onto your porch.

And relax…

Doesn’t take much to wind you up does it? Try an Indian head massage and chill out. :laughing:

Quality rant, mate. :laughing: Feel better now?/

P.S. Don’t blame the cat, he’s not going to crap in his own garden is he? On the other hand, you could try getting a dog. :wink:

The title of this post should be;

“Tools, Hedgehogs and The Koran”.

“I hope your next bowel movement is a hedgehog!”

love it, what a quote ,may i pinch it off you :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

the maoster:
If anyone reading this was driving the Quayside artic along the A1 South near Dishforth at about 01.30 this morning I’d like to question your mental state!

I followed you for a few miles before passing you. Did you not notice the endless headlight flashing from oncoming vehicles? Did you not think it odd that you were illuminating all the overhead gantries?

I appreciate that being a night man you may jump into a different vehicle every night, and I appreciate that maybe all the fitters had gone home before you had chance to rectify your badly aligned headlights, but why for the love of God did you feel the need to compound your ridiculous headlights by switching on your equally ridiculous and if possible brighter front fog lights? You Sir, are a world class tool, and I hope your next bowel movement is a hedgehog!

Quayside, are they ones with the Renault Premiums?
The front fogs are in a ridiculous place - took me a while to work out why I had 2 sets of sidelights ages ago :blush:

DAF95XF:

the maoster:

Quayside, are they ones with the Renault Premiums?
The front fogs are in a ridiculous place - took me a while to work out why I had 2 sets of sidelights ages ago :blush:

DAF, they front fogs on the new shape reno never dazzle people if the level is set and I always set mine to point as far out as they go and I never get people complaining. They’re good when night driving as they light up a good bit more of the road. :grimacing:

Steve-o:
DAF, they front fogs on the new shape reno never dazzle people if the level is set and I always set mine to point as far out as they go and I never get people complaining. They’re good when night driving as they light up a good bit more of the road. :grimacing:

I know, also when reversing in the dark in a tight spot with the headlights off and sidelights on… :wink:
I actually had a bit of ■■■■ taking by the MTHL fitter once (I wasnt broken down - I was getting a side repeater lens replaced) when I said that those sidelights are a tad on the bright side, he said yeah they would be, there the fog lights :blush:

DAF95XF:

Steve-o:

I know, also when reversing in the dark in a tight spot with the headlights off and sidelights on… :wink:
I actually had a bit of ■■■■ taking by the MTHL fitter once (I wasnt broken down - I was getting a side repeater lens replaced) when I said that those sidelights are a tad on the bright side, he said yeah they would be, there the fog lights :blush:

Also good when you want to hide the fact you have a blown headlight bulb :wink:

Have you experienced the Anti roll over automatic brake system yet? Don’t go swinging round bends too fast now or it’ll near enough stop you dead in yer tracks :laughing:

Post of the Week!!!

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Steve-o:

Cant honestly say Ive tried that one :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Have you experienced the Anti roll over automatic brake system yet? Don’t go swinging round bends too fast now or it’ll near enough stop you dead in yer tracks :laughing:

Cant honestly say I have, 'cause I is a careful driver :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

DAF95XF:

Steve-o:

Cant honestly say Ive tried that one :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Cant honestly say I have, 'cause I is a careful driver :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Maybe I should have asked a tipper driver :laughing:

I found out on the M8 in Glasgow with 52 pallets of glass on for Malcolms. I changed lane whilst on a sweeping left hander and the truck must have felt the trailer tilt. I went from 50 down to 30 in the blink of an eye. God knows what the poor bloke who let me in thought :open_mouth:

DieselDemon:
P.S. Don’t blame the cat, he’s not going to crap in his own garden is he? On the other hand, you could try getting a dog. :wink:

I feel better now thank you.

I’ve slept, showered and had breakfast.

Was thinking about buying a dog, but in the current financial climate that involves continuous expenditure. An air rifle however, consists of a one off payment…

You have a lot to worry about moaster,get a life PS I hope the cat nextdoor ■■■■■ in your porch next time ! ■■■■

the maoster:
I hope the fact that you had to unlock your fortress and venture into the cold and dark to replace the 14 fuel nozzles into their holders didn’t disturb your reading of the Koran too much! :imp:

What a cracking idea !

gezt:
“I hope your next bowel movement is a hedgehog!”

love it, what a quote ,may i pinch it off you :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

he nicked it off me, the ■■■■■ :open_mouth: :wink: :wink:

quality rant by the way, i havent laughed so much in ages! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

quality moaster,havent belly laughed so much for a while…are you feeling better now? :smiley:

quality post moaster

bet ur glad u got that aff ur chest

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: P M S L :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:sunglasses: Quality Rant Moanster …Must think of a similar way to get back at people like Goods-in staff,
next time i`m kept waiting at an RDC :wink: