Have you had an encounter with Angus the cop

Reveal all,counselling service is available for post traumatic stress dissorder.Is he writting a book,as recommended by Richard and Judy,soon to have his own chat show on afternoon telly.Must be somebody that used to work with him as a LGV driver.?

see my post in the motorway cops thread - enough said

He will be getting a pilots licence next,i have read the post,thanks mate.

ive never had an encounter with him in a truck, met him at truckfest and he seemed alright though i did try to get a picture with my fingertash on him but he wasnt having any of it lol.

GOOD photo mate.

lmao - From that photo I don’t think he likes you. :smiley:

He stopped me in an 18 tonner on my way up to Peterhead once, many years ago. Think it’s the A90 ? Just a random check as I was driving along minding my own business. Saw him pull out from a layby after I went past doing 56 mph on a d/c so eased off to 50 and he tailed me for about 5 miles before evnetually pulling me over. He actually had me banged to rights too because my tacho clock was about 9 hours fast and I 100% truthfully hadn’t even realised until he pointed out the trace on the card. I think my total shock when he told me was convincing enough for him to believe it was a genuine error and he let me go on my way. I’d never driven that truck before and it was a last min agency job for Moores. I’d only been driving class 2s for a month or so at the time so still learning the basics.

Despite that particular experience, I still hate the [zb]ers. :angry:

Rob K:
He stopped me in an 18 tonner on my way up to Peterhead once, many years ago. Think it’s the A90 ? Just a random check as I was driving along minding my own business. Saw him pull out from a layby after I went past doing 56 mph on a d/c so eased off to 50 and he tailed me for about 5 miles before evnetually pulling me over. He actually had me banged to rights too because my tacho clock was about 9 hours fast and I 100% truthfully hadn’t even realised until he pointed out the trace on the card. I think my total shock when he told me was convincing enough for him to believe it was a genuine error and he let me go on my way. I’d never driven that truck before and it was a last min agency job for Moores. I’d only been driving class 2s for a month or so at the time so still learning the basics.

Despite that particular experience, I still hate the [zb]ers. :angry:

:laughing: :laughing: Ithought you were mellowing then Rob ,right up until your last line,totally agree with you mate :laughing: :laughing:

I met Angus when he was strolling around the Ambex show in Harrogate in his Police uniform, i asked him why he was there and he said “research”.

Cant fault him really, day out, expenses and paid for it :unamused:

I heard a story in the Fechan TS but im not sure if its true or had it confirmed that our beloved Angus moved south after recieving a bullet through the post from some irishman he’d upset

wyefielder:
I heard a story in the Fechan TS but im not sure if its true or had it confirmed that our beloved Angus moved south after recieving a bullet through the post from some irishman he’d upset

So moving from Ayrshire to England is gonna throw an Irishman off the case :laughing:

loving the pic very funny and nice tat to boot

gogzy:
ive never had an encounter with him in a truck, met him at truckfest and he seemed alright though i did try to get a picture with my fingertash on him but he wasnt having any of it lol.

Did the camera click a second too soon while you were positioning your right hand in the required pose :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Blame Hutchie for the camera work lol, I tried to get Angus with the fingertash but he wasn’t playing like the fair cop he is :stuck_out_tongue:

robroy:

gogzy:

Did the camera click a second too soon while you were positioning your right hand in the required pose :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You sure it wasnt a poooo tash you was trying to give him gogzy :grimacing:

You jealous globby?

most defo esp if it was a ■■■ tash to the filth :grimacing:

Is Angus a member on this site :question:

globby 480:
most defo esp if it was a ■■■ tash to the filth :grimacing:

Stop hiding from me then and I’ll give you a ■■■ tash then

fingermissing:
Is Angus a member on this site :question:

No, he’s just a Member… :stuck_out_tongue: