Saw Angus's truck tonight

I flashed a unit in coming out of Keele services tonight. The number plate looked familiar X6EGR silver scania. It was the Angusmobile. Quickly i put my seat belt on, put my book away, turned my laptop film off, pulled my pants up and stopped stirring my cooking pot. Anyone else seen this on the road i didnt think it came this far north.

Ah but did he aknowledge your flash like an over exuberant puppy with a rapid series of left, right, left, right indicator flashes?
Or did he , like a proper Scania driver totally ignore you and accelerate away on the inside of you, leaving you sat in lane 2 like a total plant pot?

I got the left / right flashes :smiley:

He’s on a new series of Police,Camera,Action on ITV 1 Thursday 9.oo.pm.,then on Strictly Come Dancing in the Autumn.There really is something about him that I find intensely annoying.

the maoster:
Or did he , like a proper Scania driver totally ignore you and accelerate away on the inside of you, leaving you sat in lane 2 like a total plant pot?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: First the humour. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Deathstar:
There really is something about him that I find intensely annoying.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Then the bitterness :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

the maoster:

Think your confusing a Scania with a DAF mate :exclamation: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

LASHHGV:
The number plate looked familiar X6EGR

Yes, why buy a vehicle which is supposed to be working undercover, then lay out more Taxpayers’ Money on a personalised number plate which makes it more easily identifiable?

Because you can when you are spending other people’s money is the answer I suppose.

If we need to cut waste in public spending, the Angusmobile would be a good place to start, followed by Angus himself. We are in a recession and we simply cannot afford to keep these parasites any more.

When i first heard that they had started using a hgv to patrol the motorway i though great at last,they will catch loads on Muppet car drivers out, the ones that like to cut up trucks,when exiting the motorway or think that they have the right of way when joining one ,but what was i thinking,
As it’s not there to help the trucker it’s purely there to spy on them, that Angus ■■■ must have some serious issues with truck drivers is all i can say,and if he thinks he is some kind of public hero,he better think again

tommy t:
When i first heard that they had started using a hgv to patrol the motorway i though great at last,they will catch loads on Muppet car drivers out, the ones that like to cut up trucks,when exiting the motorway or think that they have the right of way when joining one ,but what was i thinking,
As it’s not there to help the trucker it’s purely there to spy on them, that Angus ■■■ must have some serious issues with truck drivers is all i can say,and if he thinks he is some kind of public hero,he better think again

Maybe, just maybe, if ALL the ‘professional’ drivers, ie you lot, actually acted in a professional way, then maybe just maybe, Angus and his team might start looking at the cars… Makes you think eh? :unamused:

Just a thought, will let you get back to your books and laptop movies now, ta ra,

LASHHGV:
I flashed a unit in coming out of Keele services tonight. The number plate looked familiar X6EGR silver scania. It was the Angusmobile. Quickly i put my seat belt on, put my book away, turned my laptop film off, pulled my pants up and stopped stirring my cooking pot. Anyone else seen this on the road i didnt think it came this far north.

Just for info purposes see this all the areas they cover http://www.west-midlands.police.uk/cmpg/about_area.htm

The only time i will ever have an issue with Angus is if I catch him videoing me fumbling my balls in traffic

No civil servant or officer of the police should be able to cash in on their celebrity status through these shows. If he makes any money elsewhere it should go to charity. I hope hedoesnt get the video camera the wrong way around he may crack it :open_mouth:

:smiley: never heard of this any pics of it?

Here ya go…

:wink:

:smiley: is that really it

turn an burn:
:smiley: is that really it

No!

thought not wouldnt be a good spy truck

It’s an actual Police vehicle, not a Photoshop job, here’s a better pic…

Bet they got a fridge in the cab full of doughnuts

Lycanthrope:
Bet they got a fridge in the cab full of doughnuts

Bet they got a fridge in the cab that “used” to be full of doughnuts