Angus done well

Just watching traffic cops.
Angus out in the tractor unit and spots a truck driver on the phone.
Truck driver gets pulled by a traffic unit.
Truck driver has half a can of tennants super in the cab, and is nearly 3 times over the limit.

Well done angus.

Its not hard when a drunken cretin has one hand on his moby and the other in the air, for goodness sake its not S.Holmes hard is it ?

The James Hunt should of been banned for life…end of :smiling_imp:

ps I wonder how often drink driving takes place ?

[zb]

Angus [zb]. Leave drivers to get in with their business…!!!

Whilst i agree the drunk driver should get a life ban from truck driving, Angus Nairns attitude towards drivers in general is totally unacceptable.
He appears to hate drivers in general, and has admitted on camera he hates 4x4 drivers in particular.
Also, what about the guy who is filming from the bunk? He is obviously not strapped in.
Is it a law for one situation?? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

You can’t really blame Angus, he is what he is.

His cushy number beats the hell out of a proper days work, he gets to look a ■■■ on telly, and like the fast track university grad ‘‘inspectors’’ he’s not at the sharp dangerous end of front line coppering sweeping up nutters tossers drunks and scum bags from the streets of hell/modern Britain.

They have a job to do, but he’s just too OTT.

Ain’t that clip so old there’s a man walking in front of the truck with a flag? :laughing:

rambo19:
Just watching traffic cops.
Angus out in the tractor unit and spots a truck driver on the phone.
Truck driver gets pulled by a traffic unit.
Truck driver has half a can of tennants super in the cab, and is nearly 3 times over the limit.

Well done angus.

If it was the same programme as I watched,the driver had ten cans of super lager in the cab with half of them drunk and his current one in the dashboard.
I,m quite happy for Angus to pull tossers like that of the road.

I havn’t seen it, But was the driver all over the road? Was he driving like a lunatic?
He may have driven quite fine with a few beers inside him.
Let’s face it, The drink drive limit is about 1.5 pints of stella, So being two or three times over the limit isn’t exactly hammered.
Sobriety tests would make more sense.
And before the whiter than white pillocks get on their high horses, I don’t agree with drink driving and i don’t drink on a school night, Everyone should be treated as an individual.

limeyphil:
I havn’t seen it, But was the driver all over the road? Was he driving like a lunatic?

I’ve seen it several times, the bloke was an idiot plain and simple, and better for everyone now he’s off the road.

How thick do you have to be to drive along half ■■■■■■■ and then to draw attention to yourself by using a hand held mobile phone held up to your right ear…bloody half wit shouldn’t be allowed within a mile of a lorry.

I hope VOSA took careful note of the operator concerned and have put them under close scrutiny, a drink problem like that and the licence holder must stink like a street wino, how come the company haven’t noticed, makes you wonder what standards the company operate under.
Tell you now, go anywhere near our company smelling of booze (or like a vagrant) and your feet wouldn’t touch the floor.

There is NO place for drink of any amount in our job, people crying about being called professionals then acting like the sweepings up from the gene pool.

limeyphil:
Let’s face it, The drink drive limit is about 1.5 pints of stella, So being two or three times over the limit isn’t exactly hammered.
And before the whiter than white pillocks get on their high horses, I don’t agree with drink driving and i don’t drink on a school night, Everyone should be treated as an individual.

From 01:50 onwards

youtube.com/watch?v=VcNduODA9R0

limeyphil:

You may think you are fine driving 3 times over the limit, but driving drunk is like driving tired. Your reaction times are slower and you don’t react as quick as you would do when sober.

before the whiter than white pillocks get on their high horses, I don’t agree with drink driving

Sorry, but the only pillock I see is you. Re-read your post. You agree and disagree in your post

The drink drive limit is about 1.5 pints of stella

Yeah for you your not drunk but for another person it will be different

I seem to remember reading that Angus was once an HGV driver himself before going over to the dark side. His brother also works on the same job.
We really must control this influx of immigrants. :wink:

Why do the police say “Yes yes” on their radio instead of affirmative? I don’t think anyone else using a radio professionally would say it :confused:

I DO NOT agree with drunk driving, but why do the police have to speak to people in that condescending way? It doesn’t achieve anything.

mickyblue:

limeyphil:

You may think you are fine driving 3 times over the limit, but driving drunk is like driving tired. Your reaction times are slower and you don’t react as quick as you would do when sober.

before the whiter than white pillocks get on their high horses, I don’t agree with drink driving

Sorry, but the only pillock I see is you. Re-read your post. You agree and disagree in your post

The drink drive limit is about 1.5 pints of stella

Yeah for you your not drunk but for another person it will be different

Just as i expected, There’s allways one that can’t read a post.

Retired Old ■■■■:
I seem to remember reading that Angus was once an HGV driver himself before going over to the dark side.

He was.

So he’ll know most of the tricks that we get up to, so it’ll be easy pickings for the sweaty sock.

Ken.

Tell me how many pints or drinks that will make it 3 times over the limit? - You wouldn’t know. People act differently when under drink. I once stopped a lady due to her manner of driving. I done the old breath check on her and turns out she was 1 and half over. after having a chat with her it turns out she only had 2 pints of beer 3 hours before I stopped her. Goes to show.

You go on and say,

limeyphil:

Which shows you agreeing to drink driving. If i had my way i would make the LAW the same as the Spanish, not even a drop! And then you go on to say,

before the whiter than white pillocks get on their high horses, I don’t agree with drink driving and i don’t drink on a school night, Everyone should be treated as an individual.

I have looked at your little jack the lad post, which is a common post from you. You agree and then disagree. Really I see it as a post to bait a reply, which worked really.

The prick in the video needs locking up. He also needs help with his problem as in no doubt if he had parked up for the night he would of drank himself silly and then cracked on the next morning knowing that he is still over the limit. He has no regards to others around him and to be honest, he wouldn’t care if he hit you in that truck.

I detest drink drivers. I hate them with a passion. Simple really. You drive for a living and your due in to work in 9 hours. Why would you want to drink 5-6 pints before starting work? Unless its in your little world

mickyblue:
I detest drink drivers. I hate them with a passion.

Why so much venom for people who drive while over the limit, which incidentally is different to driving drunk.

Do you have the same extreme attitude towards reckless drivers, or people who drive without due care such as Angus Nairn who appears to think it’s OK to be worrying about what he can see in another trucks mirror rather than concentrating on his own driving.

I’m not making excuses for the driver in that video by the way.

tachograph:

mickyblue:
I detest drink drivers. I hate them with a passion.

Why so much venom for people who drive while over the limit, which incidentally is different to driving drunk.

Do you have the same extreme attitude towards reckless drivers, or people who drive without due care such as Angus Nairn who appears to think it’s OK to be worrying about what he can see in another trucks mirror rather than concentrating on his own driving.

I’m not making excuses for the driver in that video by the way.

When I drive I have my mind on my own driving, but when I hear of people who are happy to drink and then drive whilst being unfit to do so then I have no time for them what so ever.

I cannot see what the issue is with me disliking drink drivers?

mickyblue:
I cannot see what the issue is with me disliking drink drivers?

I don’t have an issue with it, I was just curious about why you would feel so strongly about it that’s all :wink: