angus nairn truck show help the heroes

i have seen in truck and driver that motorway policeman angus is organising a show for help the heroes and is looking for 30 high quality customised show trucks its being held at throckmorton near pershore on june the 13th cost is £20 per veichle and you need to email him at angus.nairn@westmercia.pnn.police.uk.
thought it might be of interest to someone on here

From what I have seen on TV of PC Angus Nairn, he seems very fair.

Has anyone on here had official dealings with him that might suggest a different view :question:

beging to wish i hadnt posted this obviously a lot of people dont like him which is fair enough but i think the point is its for help the heros there is lots of veicheles there aswell.

Personal attacks removed from this thread. If you cannot be civil dont post at all.

angus is alright, i met him at peterboghorror and tried to fingertash him, he wasnt having any of it but could see the funny side to it. granted i dont agree with the police truck he drives but such is life

anyone who makes people lives a misery when they are only trying to do their job is a [zb] Hence the insults to mr copper in the scanny

I dont quite get all the slagging off of this particular policeman.
If you get stopped by him and you arent doing anything wrong then no doubt you will be sent on your merry way …if you are then he deals with it according to the law…whats wrong with that ■■?
Theres no end of posts on here about foreign trucks driving up the motorways watching dvds , cooking thier dinner , magnets on gearboxes etc etc etc , and heres a guy trying to do something about it , on the programme I watched showing him at work he pulled over an Irish truck who had interrupted his tacho supply , wheres the problem ■■?
Maybe people dont like him because he used to be a driver himself but then surely that makes him better at his job as he knows all the tricks , its just the same as banks etc employing ex hackers to make thier computer security better.
I would love someone to explain to me why he is so hated by certain TNUK members

Blissy:
surely that makes him better at his job as he knows all the tricks ,.
I would love someone to explain to me why he is so hated by certain TNUK members

You hit the nail on the head there, according to many a scottish driver Mr Nairn certainly does know every trick

Oh I go out for two day come back and I see yet again democracys gone and some editings been done, IF you felt the post was wrong you should of deleted it not changed it to make it look like I like the fella, totally wrong typical Truck nanny edit. :imp:

Lycanthrope:
anyone who makes people lives a misery when they are only trying to do their job is a [zb] Hence the insults to mr copper in the scanny

Or to put it the other way, anyone who drives like a [zb] whilst doing their job and kills an innocent person making their families lives a misery.

The police trucks are doing a worthwhile job, put your phone down, turn off the DVD player and pay attention to the overtaking truck and you will not be even bothered by them. They are only doing their job

The police trucks are doing a worthwhile job, put your phone down, turn off the DVD player and pay attention to the overtaking truck and you will not be even bothered by them. They are only doing their job

Spot on!!!

Wheel Nut:

As usual --(well almost :wink: :wink: ) Melbourne,s finest hits the nail on de edd again. :laughing: :laughing:

Being as how I am already a supporter of H4H. I shall contact Pc.Nairn via that link. Get a forwarding adress and send him the entrance fee. Just to be sociable. :laughing: :laughing:

If he had arrested Gogzy for that fingertasche job, I would have made the donation a lot bigger :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway,if I was a copper I would be a right ZB. Me and Angus would be a right pair :wink: :wink:

Lycanthrope:

why does he make peoples life a misery?

he is only doing his job :unamused:

the same could be said about you, me, everybody else on here when we take to the roads with our trucks, we make car drivers lives a misery by holding them up at every opportunity :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

shuttlespanker:

Lycanthrope:

why does he make peoples life a misery?

he is only doing his job :unamused:

the same could be said about you, me, everybody else on here when we take to the roads with our trucks, we make car drivers lives a misery by holding them up at every opportunity :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

here here.

if you done nothing wrong then you will be fine.

Why oh why do we have such childish persons , whether you like him or not
he is trying to gather money for a good cause and that is what counts as for
his daily job , be thankful as for every one they catch and punish, and report
in the papers will cure at least 2 or 3 who have not been caught
, Why do you think the Germans have been doing this now
for many years , they do not use lorrys but other means and it has worked
the accident rate has fallen where this system is in operation, and if you drive
as required by law then you have no problems, IN TODAYS AGE OF TRANSPORT
the days of those who continually broke the law is be enforced by the enforcment
officers and so they will win in the end, it makes sense not to be a total
prat when doing the job, and yes I know we all do some things wrong
However what they are looking for and filming is a big No No,

Didn’t he used to be a squaddie before he was a copper,so the reason for his choice of charity.

RESPECT!!!

I don,t beleive this,we love a policeman post it,s usually the other way round,nowt so strange as folk,what next adopt a foreign lorry driver,very fluffy,lovely.

bobbya:
I don,t beleive this,we love a policeman post it,s usually the other way round,nowt so strange as folk,what next adopt a foreign lorry driver,very fluffy,lovely.

adopt a jock, im sure hutchie would be up for that if u let him sit in the drivers seat of your truck

bobbya:

well there was plenty of peoples opinions of what they thought of him, Sadly the admin love him so they deleted it all :unamused:

Lycanthrope:

A lot of your posts are pretty ridiculous at times - but this is your best yet! :unamused:

The so-called truckers on here who despise the man so much, despise him because he can see right through their law breaking and general day to day nonsense.

Back on topic. Best of luck to the guy in his organising of this worthwhile cause - and all praise to the truckers who turn out for him on the day.

Here is a link to the Throckmorton Air Show, at which West Mercia Police are hoping that with the aid of the Road Haulage Community, via T&D etc. and the TNUK forum membership, they will raise much needed funds for H4H. whose membership, thanks to ied,s :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: is growing daily.

My --Gift Aided–donation is in the post. Putting me money where me mouth is :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

throckmortonairshow.webs.com Have a look ,it looks like a good day out.