Scanny77 - is this [zb] for real?

From another forum, with due credit.

Subject: HA on M6

scanny77:
it seems they get a little nervous around trucks on the inside lane when they force them to overtake :laughing:

going down the M6 today, one of the highways A-hole patrols pulled out of a sliproad and proceeded along at around 53 while i was banging along at 55. the usual car antics were going on ie 2 lanes doing 60 thinking it was a police car so i had to keep creeping up behind until a space appeared. unfortunately, this was only as i was around 4 yards behind said H A-hole vehicle and the passenger was looking back at me :smiling_imp: :laughing:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

12ft behind a 4x4 at 55mph?! :open_mouth:

:unamused:

mmm, for the sake of easing off by 2mph.

you couldnt miss at that distance when u lob your stones at him :laughing:

Yes thats big and clever in his big truck :smiling_imp:

The passenger was probably taking his reg no to pass on to the traffic police (who they share a control room with) :open_mouth:

Stupid Boy !

Rob K:

probably best if it stays on another forum too

Denis F:

Rob K:

probably best if it stays on another forum too

you mean where it was posted? agreed! :unamused:

for the cynics, think about it, how would you see through the vehicle in front from that distance in an XF? slightly exxagerated. should have known it would end up here though. any slight chance of getting one up on me always ends up here :unamused:

or in this months trucking mag eh Rob? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

scanny77:
or in this months trucking mag eh Rob? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Has Throb taken over Daves job on T&D or is he ghost writing :open_mouth:

R143-500:

scanny77:

I don’t read or contribute to the Trucking mags. What is this article one is referring to and the reply?

Rob K:

R143-500:

scanny77:

I don’t read or contribute to the Trucking mags. What is this article one is referring to and the reply?

the entire letter was a dig at something i had printed 6 months ago. the name and address was witheld which leads me to believe that someonefrom the websites sent it. why else would they wish their name to be witheld?
whoever it was, they didnt read my letter properly which lead them to believe that my perception of class 1 driving means trunking. that is hardly true since most of my work is shop work. unless this unknown person thinks that edinburghs shopping centres are on the motorway network :laughing:

Rob, after reading this post the other week I hardly think you are in a position to knock what other people post about their driving:

When I realised this I was [zb] raging. Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad First opportunity I got of a clear lane 3 behind me, I was out round the [zb], holding the horn down and taking the trailer as close as I dare to the side of his cab Mad Mad Mad

Lane 3 AND risking causing an accident to get revenge â– â– 

Although for what it is worth I also doubt that you would write into T&D anonymously !!!

G

Quoted well out of context. you did not mention the lorry pulled out straight in front of Rob and then stopped when there was 2 miles to go until the road works and nothing in lane 2

I am not a Rob hugger

Dafman:
I am not a Rob hugger

Doth he protest to much !

Yeah, must admit I did a lane 4 horning the DFDS â– â– â–  in lane 3 stopped trying to force his way into stationary lane 1/2 at last minute where the M42 splits away from the M6 toll south after J9. :angry:

R143-500:

Dafman:
I am not a Rob hugger

Doth he protest to much !

:blush: :laughing:

Darren:

PMSL :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Darren:

:stuck_out_tongue:

Dafman:
I am not a Rob hugger

Aww. :frowning: :cry:

Come on Dafman

:slight_smile:

Perv :laughing:

Quoted well out of context. you did not mention the lorry pulled out straight in front of Rob and then stopped when there was 2 miles to go until the road works and nothing in lane 2

Aaah so in that case the rules of the road could be overlooked because the manouver was done in anger, but Scanny’s getting right up the backside of a Idiot wagon was more frustration. Sorry silly me, wrong context entirely…

G

Rob K:

Dafman:
I am not a Rob hugger

Aww. :frowning: :cry:

Come on Dafman

:slight_smile:

:smiley: Lost 30 something woman blogspot !!! Nice one :smiley: