Scanny77 - is this [zb] for real?

Gazzareth:

Quoted well out of context. you did not mention the lorry pulled out straight in front of Rob and then stopped when there was 2 miles to go until the road works and nothing in lane 2

Aaah so in that case the rules of the road could be overlooked because the manouver was done in anger, but Scanny’s getting right up the backside of a Idiot wagon was more frustration. Sorry silly me, wrong context entirely…

G

I have not had a go at scanny the only problem i have with him is i flashed him once but he was in a world of his own :unamused:

So if someone pulled straight out in front of you and stoped dead you would rather run in to the back of him and risk serious injury just to obey the rules, there are no gold stars awarded for being dead but obeying the highway code.

When I realised this I was [zb] raging. First opportunity I got of a clear lane 3 behind me, I was out round the [zb], holding the horn down and taking the trailer as close as I dare to the side of his cab

Dafman:
Quoted well out of context. you did not mention the lorry pulled out straight in front of Rob and then stopped when there was 2 miles to go until the road works and nothing in lane 2

I dont think that Rob can be defended on this one Dafman, the fact that Rob was able to wait for the “1st oppurtunity” ,to get into lane 3, to me, suggest’s that this was not done as avoiding action’s, but more so in anger and revenge for being, possibly recklessly, held up, by another so called profesional, who thought it his right to police traffic merging for the roadworks :imp: . Though i agree with Rob’s sentiments, i dont think he handled the situation corectly :wink:

Though this doesnt alter the fact that Scanny is an idiot, after all, tailgating a Highways 4 x 4, not very inteligent :unamused:

Eddie why don’t you read the rest of the post instead of selective quoting. :unamused: I’m not repeating myself. Go and find the thread instead of picking out only the second half. :unamused:

Dafman:
I have not had a go at scanny the only problem i have with him is i flashed him once but he was in a world of his own :unamused:

did you■■? when, where and what was i driving? if i had an iceland trailer, i was probably wondering where i was going. a few weeks ago i thought my second drop was up past kirkaldy. it turned out to be ■■■■■■■ much to my surprise :laughing:

i hate working for them so i would have been stressed