Have Stobart's stopped wrapping their trucks?

Over the past few days I’ve seen a lot of plain white Scanias pulling Stobart tailers.

Have Stobart’s stopped wrapping their units in their colours?

m4rky:
Over the past few days I’ve seen a lot of plain white Scanias pulling Stobart tailers.

Have Stobart’s stopped wrapping their units in their colours?

you mean the white with red and white bumpers?? they are old stobart trucks that have been replaced with brand new ones and are waiting to be sold or in the proccess of being sold but still being used until then, hence they been stripped of their colours ready. - i think.

they are normally reserved for the hell for leather agency people :exclamation: :exclamation: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no i think hes meaning the white ones with the black bumpers,ive seen alot recently mainly on the fridge work

Was one at ours the other day, 10 reg Scania. Said Eddie Stobart instead of the lady name.

philmots:
Was one at ours the other day, 10 reg Scania. Said Eddie Stobart instead of the lady name.

keep an eye out for these stobart trucks on the road as well, instead of a lady name they have symbols and characters on them…

:laughing: :laughing:

The plain White ones are freebies from scania as they couldn’t fulfil the order for all the 10 regs hence why they are on random plates not PX as normal

gogzy:
no i think hes meaning the white ones with the black bumpers,ive seen alot recently mainly on the fridge work

Yep these are the one’s I’ve seen and yes they were all pulling reefers with the Stobart logo - I thought that maybe they were trying to save a bit of money by not wrapping them anymore?

ive seen white volvos with red bumpers recently too on stobarts…they had white mercs with black bumpers for the f1 stuff at one time?

xamtex:
ive seen white volvos with red bumpers recently too on stobarts

They are the ones which were getting defleeted so got unwrapped for sale, but then their new motors delivery got delayed so they had to put the unwrapped ones back on the road.

dogthehunter:
The plain White ones are freebies from scania as they couldn’t fulfil the order for all the 10 regs hence why they are on random plates not PX as normal

Yeah I saw one the other day registered as EU10… :wink:
It did have the fleet no. and name on the lower half of the cab door though, and no Im not sad to notice I was in my car… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

as above,there hire units from scania, they should of gone on general a.f.a.i.k but theyve no iso-trac in them so seeing as we dont use iso-trac on the fridges they had our 6x2 with iso-trac,s on general and chilled had the white 010 scanias without iso-trac.
started picking up 010 wrapped scanias the w/end so i assume the white ones will start going back soon