Re: Stobart livery

Has any one else seen the scania with a new livery on Stobarts , is it the new one ?

I see it today pulling a chipliner looks like a green flame on the side eh it

Only biomass livery.

William Stobart bought back the logistics side of it earlier this year. Biomass is still publicly owned and hence the different livery you see on them trucks. It’s probably just a tax thing as I know drivers who have transferred between the logistics company and the biomass company. If it was properly split then surely these drivers would have to apply for a job rather than apply for a transfer !

Hideous. Looks like nappy contents.

Found online.

image.jpg

Whats with the Blue livery on the Scanias taking the new Scanias out off Felixtowe on loaders, I was told they are Stobart too :confused:

eddie snax:
Whats with the Blue livery on the Scanias taking the new Scanias out off Felixtowe on loaders, I was told they are Stobart too :confused:

Williams son Ed runs theses (with his dads backing) its W.S.Transportation Ltd about 50 motors at the moment.

Say what you want about stobart but that’s a lovely lively

Stanfield:

eddie snax:

Williams son Ed runs theses (with his dads backing) its W.S.Transportation Ltd about 50 motors at the moment.

I wondered what the link up was, or as to why they were dressed different :wink:

They were all tag axles when i first saw them, this week ive seen a lot of 4x2’s.

Quite like that flame livery. The WS Transportation , (Stobart) are running out of Dalton Thirsk with steel. Prestons of Potto used to have it.

Nice truck

Just spent 2 minutes of my life reading this thread that I will never get back, gonna log out now and make a candle out of my own ear wax to relieve the boredom.

440Mopar:
Quite like that flame livery. The WS Transportation , (Stobart) are running out of Dalton Thirsk with steel. Prestons of Potto used to have it.

I keep seeing them but they very rarely loaded , are they running back empty from the smoke ?
Preston’s never did , and WS must have chopped the rate to get the job so let’s see how long it lasts
Jim
Ps robot how’s that candle coming on ?

I saw that new biomass livery on one and I thought they look more like leafs than flames? Will I just get my jacket then!!!.
Eddie.

I saw that new biomass livery on one and I thought they look more like leafs than flames? Will I just get my jacket then!!!.
Eddie.

STUPID BOY I MUST HAVE THUMPED THE KEY TWICE.

erfguy:
Eddie.

I thought the same when I saw one on Friday…

It is a leaf.

on the trailer it looks like a leaf, more like a British Gas advert on the cab