Great to be back....not

Well after spending last 2 weeks in bed with man flu yes thats right MAN FLU so great to be back at work NOT
TRUCK SO DIRTY :blush: :blush:
TO MANY HOURS
HAD MY 1ST BREAKDOWN OF YEAR :cry: :cry:
AND NOW SHORT WEEKEND AS RUNNING SUNDAY :angry: :angry:

looks like 2009 going to start way 2008 ended greatā€¦ not

Man Flu is terrible, itā€™s the worst type of flu there is.

but do the women understand when we get it NO

i will get me coat

neil46:

iā€™d swap man flu anyday with a woman giving birth iā€™m sure thats not has bad

think iā€™ll follow you now Neil and get my coat toā€¦where you off

I know it seems like youā€™re having a rough timeā€¦ but Iā€™d take all youā€™re getting just to get out of the house and earn some moneyā€¦ Love your jobā€¦ or someone else will. :wink:

BRICKTROTTER XL:

neil46:

iā€™d swap man flu anyday with a woman giving birth iā€™m sure thats not has bad

think iā€™ll follow you now Neil and get my coat toā€¦where you off

It was on the news a while back that child berth pain felt by women is considered MILD to what men go through when MAN FLU takes hold, the study was conducted my menā€¦ :laughing: :smiley:

Got room in that bunker for a 3rd person, and whoā€™s stole my tin hat :exclamation:

Harry Monk:

It normally hospitalises women.

bad case of MAN FLU - ladies take note. :laughing: :laughing:

Last winter I was laid up at home with the Manflu. My fianceeā€™ called and volunteered to come over and fix dinner and play nursemaid to me.

I declined, not wanting to pass on the Manflu to a female.

ā€œOkay honeyā€, she told me, "We will wait till after we get married.

Then we can spend the rest of our lives making each other sick!"
:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

BRICKTROTTER XL:
Well after spending last 2 weeks in bed with man flu yes thats right MAN FLU so great to be back at work NOT
TRUCK SO DIRTY :blush: :blush:
TO MANY HOURS
HAD MY 1ST BREAKDOWN OF YEAR :cry: :cry:
AND NOW SHORT WEEKEND AS RUNNING SUNDAY :angry: :angry:

looks like 2009 going to start way 2008 ended greatā€¦ not

Spoilt, thats what you areā€¦

JB:

Harry Monk:

It normally hospitalises women.

JOHN,please donā€™t listen to this man!! heā€™s richer than me and you put together!! he runs at Ā£2.50 a mile everywhere and still whingesā€¦his man-flu was a sneezeā€¦and his breakdown was dirty alloys on his PRESTINE globbyā€¦ok so iā€™m jealous.hi great mate!!!

Hes just narked cos its too cold to get his bar b Q out!

MR VAIN:
Hes just narked cos its too cold to get his bar b Q out!

you mean the famous KITCHEN PACK!! ayup rob. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

alright nick ,truck dirty mines lovly n shiny no work today out off poole so been cleaning all day(even autosold the wheels n tank)as for man flu dont afect us southerners,and as for breakdowns none this year had to have new diff on the daf week b4 xmas tho.
rob with the blue topline out off cliffe ,had to get recovered mon mrn needed new starter motor,alternater and batteries,ill keep me eye out for you next week what shall i look for a blackish dirty lookin volvo :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

If men gave birth, they would be back at work half-an-hour later.

On TV the other day they said that women suffer from ā€˜women fluā€™ more than men suffer from man flu and are more likely to take time off work for it than men

Itā€™s all the womens magazines fault, giving them stupid ideas

monarch of the highway:
alright nick ,truck dirty mines lovly n shiny no work today out off poole so been cleaning all day(even autosold the wheels n tank)as for man flu dont afect us southerners,and as for breakdowns none this year had to have new diff on the daf week b4 xmas tho.
rob with the blue topline out off cliffe ,had to get recovered mon mrn needed new starter motor,alternater and batteries,ill keep me eye out for you next week what shall i look for a blackish dirty lookin volvo :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

sod the volvo mate,look out for my new driver,his names simon and doing a diamond job so far although the magnums looking a bit ditched this morn,i told him only thing bothering me is keeping them durabrites clean on me new trailer :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: