I'm not well me

i have a severe case of the man flu and i’m going down hill fast … i have so much snot my mrs is refusing to wipe my nose now ! she has no sympathy . what is the world coming too … :open_mouth:

i put the blame squarley on them stobart drivers , its thier fault … :sunglasses:

Mate, you have my sympathy, Man Flu is the worst thing in the world, even worse for a man than giving birth is for a woman, I expect. :wink:

Harry Monk:
Mate, you have my sympathy, Man Flu is the worst thing in the world, even worse for a man than giving birth is for a woman, I expect. :wink:

you know what harry you’re rite … so rite … :open_mouth:

It cannae be proper man flu you wouldn’t even have the energy to type, you just want someone to do the noble thing and put a bullet in your brain. Had a bad dose 2 years ago, one of the worse experiences of my life. If anyone sneezes or coughs round me now after that experience i tell them to GTF!!!

It is a millions time worse than child birth.

FACT.

Definately worse than childbirth …

Couple of years after my first was born (with all the usual shouting, name calling finger breaking etc etc )
She said to me …shall we have another baby !

I certainly wouldn’t want to go through man flu twice but she wants another baby :exclamation: :open_mouth:

bowser:
i have a severe case of the man flu and i’m going down hill fast … i have so much snot my mrs is refusing to wipe my nose now ! she has no sympathy . what is the world coming too … :open_mouth:

i put the blame squarley on them stobart drivers , its thier fault … :sunglasses:

Its affected your memory too, about everyone knocking Stobart drivers :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Trev_H:

bowser:

Its affected your memory too, about everyone knocking Stobart drivers :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:wink: :wink:

merc0447:
It cannae be proper man flu you wouldn’t even have the energy to type, you just want someone to do the noble thing and put a bullet in your brain. Had a bad dose 2 years ago, one of the worse experiences of my life. If anyone sneezes or coughs round me now after that experience i tell them to GTF!!!

FACT.

If his wife had any sympathy at all, she would be doing the typing while preparing a nice meal, cleaning the house and letting him watch football 24 hours.

Man Flu, the worst life threatening disease in the world. :laughing:

Wheel Nut:

merc0447:

FACT.

If his wife had any sympathy at all, she would be doing the typing while preparing a nice meal, cleaning the house and letting him watch football 24 hours.

Man Flu, the worst life threatening disease in the world. :laughing:

i’ve tried telling her mr nut but she won’t … i feel i’m dooomed , proper dooooomed … :laughing: