I Feel So ill

Hi all

Swampey’s got man flu and I wanna die !!!

Been to to doctors today and got signed of a week with tonsilites, chest infection, I just hope I can get the one cleared up before I start my C & E Training on the 3rd March

Get well soon swampey. Having just got over a bad cold and chest infection myself, which took 3 weeks.

MAN-FLU
Poor little bunny :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Man flu vid… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: But it is sooooo true, women they don’t understand do they guys■■?
SMc

Yep flu’s doing the rounds again, been off since early wednesday, i just wont drive a truck when i feel this rough :open_mouth:

Not worth the risk IMO :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear you feel rubbish…there’s nowt worse.

I don’t want to tempt fate, but I’ve been taking a multivitamin tablet and a cod liver oil tablet everyday for some time now and so far I’ve managed to avoid the lurgy for ages. I felt a bit of a chest infection coming on last week but it had gone by 2nd day. I also used that “First Defence” nasal spray which may have helped.

I think the best defence is loads of fruit and veg, no smoking, a good amount of sleep on a night (or day of you work nights) and not too much beer. OK, I don’t really practice what I preach here, but I do some of it and I’ve not been poorly for a long time (I stopped smoking 18 months ago and I’m convinced it has made a massive difference to my general health).

Dr Shrek.

Whats wrong with all of ya?
I’ve had it for the past 2 weeks,not 1 day off,in-fact I havent had a day off through Illness for 7 years.
Had that nurovirus or whatever last year.just had to pull on the hard shoulder to be sick,no great hardship. :unamused: :laughing:
Just glad when I had the ■■■■■ that I was in the yard that night.had to run across the yard in my pants.
would’nt have been too good at the services :wink:

Believe me bikermonkey, when you feel as rough as I do at the moment, I would even think about taking a Vehicle up the road, let alone drive a rig/lorry

Swampey:
Believe me bikermonkey, when you feel as rough as I do at the moment, I would even think about taking a Vehicle up the road, let alone drive a rig/lorry

Knowing your own limitations and putting safety first is very commendable.

Had a virus a few weeks ago and one day I could not think straight (no quips you lot :slight_smile: ) so I did not drive at all.

Swampey:

Managing to drag yourself to the computer though eh :wink: :unamused:

bikemonkey:

Swampey:

I did as well but at least I could only make a fool of myself and not endanger others :unamused: :wink: :slight_smile:

ROG:

bikemonkey:

Swampey:

I did as well but at least I could only make a fool of myself and not endanger others :unamused: :wink: :slight_smile:

What about if you’re up the road and you get ill?dont think the boss would be too impressed coming 200 miles to pick you up for a bit of a sniffle or a cough,or perhaps a cut from filing your nails

I dont know,people today…poofs.
call yourself men? Thats why the country is like it is today cause of the POOR work ethic and people taking days off for a runny nose.

If im THAT ill I certainly would’nt be using the computer posting on a drivers forum.
stop ■■■■■■■ moaning and get on with it. :unamused: :wink:

:laughing: