Man flu , illegals in my fridge, avon police, and vosa

yes !!! all in the same week, left kilkenny sat eve shipped holyhead, tipped wincanton traff pk 04 30 sunday, 6 pallets left for luton, ran to wooley parked up 24 off, ( i live in wakefield !!! ) mon 7 oclock off to luton with flu caught from wife, must have got too close?tipped luton parked up , ran to harwich for 22 30 boat to europort, totalled 11 off ran to amsterdam , loaded 45 gall drums conc fruit juice for somerset , set fridge to minus 18 put BIG PADLOCK on and off we go , flu,s really banging now, ran time out ,parked nr dunkirke with other trucks, 9 off up brew tablets walk round check, all ok including BIG PADLOCK, ran to pidu supermarket, in and out 10 minutes, did visual check at back all o k,down to dock, into heartbeat shed ( french run ) all o k , into u k shed, open up please driver, put key into padlock, turned it, and it fell apart, opened door ,3 bloody vietnamese ■■■■■ sat there shivering like u know what, long story short, spent 3 hours on dock sorting it out, they gave me a letter , ive got 28 days to explain myself, or i may have to pay 2000 pounds for each of them, and just to make it a good week, between weds and friday ive been stopped twice by avon police and twice by vosa , just because ive got irish plates, who needs it ■■?

Man flu is awful, the worst type of flu there is, it’s worse than giving birth I would imagine. Still, brave you for soldiering on!

Id say a woman would be in hospital with what youve got…
Keep strong.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6EElqrgk4N0

Man Flu, be careful

oh dont worry lads, im sure ill cope,im a yorkshire man , got to go , ive got to sweep out t,hole int ground all10 of us live in tha nos

PMSL at that clip on you tube, so true though! Had a similar situation last year with a bangin cold and two wisdom teeth, 1 at each side, pushing there way through and a 1 yr old child with hooping cough screaming in my ear.

Poor Me!

Anyway back to topic. Whats your next step mate? How can you explain you did your checks? And in this day and age do you really think it was Irish plates drawing plods attention?

Regards

Kev

hi kev , weve just got to crack on i suppose, but ill tell u this , they pulled me at stafford northbound m6 last night and there were 7 irish trucks waiting to be dealt with, about 10 taliban parked up but not 1 english plated truck, now im english and proud to be , but i thought it looked a little bit one sided

ganges boy:
hi kev , weve just got to crack on i suppose, but ill tell u this , they pulled me at stafford northbound m6 last night and there were 7 irish trucks waiting to be dealt with, about 10 taliban parked up but not 1 english plated truck, now im english and proud to be , but i thought it looked a little bit one sided

Hello mate.

I know everyone should be treated the same, but lets be honest, the Irish haven’t done themselves many favours have they? :unamused: If you were honest you can see why they do it. I still get the Irish boys overtaking me at god knows what speed!!

Man flu, now that I can understand. I’ve been suffering for a week and a half and also caught mine off the Mrs. I think the bug must mutate in men and make us a lot worse. A bit like cat flu is harmless to us but can kill a cat, the same goes for female flu and men…

ganges boy:
yes !!! all in the same week, left kilkenny sat eve shipped holyhead, tipped wincanton traff pk 04 30 sunday, 6 pallets left for luton, ran to wooley parked up 24 off, ( i live in wakefield !!! ) mon 7 oclock off to luton with flu caught from wife, must have got too close?tipped luton parked up , ran to harwich for 22 30 boat to europort, totalled 11 off ran to amsterdam , loaded 45 gall drums conc fruit juice for somerset , set fridge to minus 18 put BIG PADLOCK on and off we go , flu,s really banging now, ran time out ,parked nr dunkirke with other trucks, 9 off up brew tablets walk round check, all ok including BIG PADLOCK, ran to pidu supermarket, in and out 10 minutes, did visual check at back all o k,down to dock, into heartbeat shed ( french run ) all o k , into u k shed, open up please driver, put key into padlock, turned it, and it fell apart, opened door ,3 bloody vietnamese [zb] sat there shivering like u know what, long story short, spent 3 hours on dock sorting it out, they gave me a letter , ive got 28 days to explain myself, or i may have to pay 2000 pounds for each of them, and just to make it a good week, between weds and friday ive been stopped twice by avon police and twice by vosa , just because ive got irish plates, who needs it ■■?

pmsl :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .what a week you"ve had.one question.if your running on irish plates,how did the cops manage to catch up to stop you???lol.
p.s.man flu can kill women.

I’ve noticed they have started having a bit of a purge lately on irish registered vehicles. so they’ll have me next week no doubt.
So i’m going to have a good old card burning session tomorow.

good luck with the man flu, women don’t know what we have to go through.

EnglishTrucker:

ganges boy:

Hello mate.

I know everyone should be treated the same, but lets be honest, the Irish haven’t done themselves many favours have they? :unamused: If you were honest you can see why they do it. I still get the Irish boys overtaking me at god knows what speed!!

Man flu, now that I can understand. I’ve been suffering for a week and a half and also caught mine off the Mrs. I think the bug must mutate in men and make us a lot worse. A bit like cat flu is harmless to us but can kill a cat, the same goes for female flu and men…

that will teach you, going round ganges boy house while he is working away,

oh you mean your mrs ! lol lol.

ive had this man flu all week.soldiered on but tues night lost all electrics for 4 1/2 hours no heat what so ever. so i wore 2 tee shirts and a wooly hat to combat -4 degrees so not much to complain about.

didster7:

EnglishTrucker:

ganges boy:

Hello mate.

that will teach you, going round ganges boy house while he is working away,

oh you mean your mrs ! lol lol.

:laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :wink:

One of the reasons I can’t be bothered going over the water dealing with all the illegals trying to get in you wagon and getting fined if they do, the cheek of it.

You’ve only gotta get some dodgy geezer stashing some puff or toot in your trailer and the French won’t let you out of nick till next millenium.

Sod that for a game of soldiers and i bet the rates are crap too. There crap here but at least you don’t have to put up with all them extras.