Bit of sickness going around

Anyone else been off with something similar? Worked two days this week which culminated in me doing what I thought was a little ■■■■ at 1am in the cab, but turned out to be so much more. Started Monday with feeling sick, headache and feeling cold. Then there was the joint pain and the runs wednesday/thursday, finishing with sweats and a horrible sore throat running in to the weekend. Whatever can be next?

:open_mouth:

definitely man flu

I know we are your lorry driver brethren, but that is too much info bro :laughing:

merc0447:
I know we are your lorry driver brethren, but that is too much info bro :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

rigsby:
definitely man flu

So the posters name is not Clare?

Wheel Nut:

rigsby:
definitely man flu

So, you think the name says clare tmatt as opposed to claret matt ?

claretmatt:

Wheel Nut:

rigsby:
definitely man flu

I used to think that too. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thought I was coming down with one… on my way home,this afternoon.
Home made meat and potatoes pie gave me enough strength to tackle a few ales.

claretmatt:

Wheel Nut:

rigsby:
definitely man flu

from t’yorkshire :stuck_out_tongue:

At least you have a new sig :wink: :grimacing:

Can’t be anything worse than being ill as a tramper.

Silver_Surfer:
Can’t be anything worse than being ill as a tramper.

Nothing worse than a tramper with the squits who’s been sat on your seat, in your truck when you are off on holiday either!
I also had a night trunk driver who had bowel cancer and bled all over my seat when he used my vehicle one night. Although I felt extremely sorry for him, it was a situation I could have done without.

claretmatt:
Anyone else been off with something similar? Worked two days this week which culminated in me doing what I thought was a little ■■■■ at 1am in the cab, but turned out to be so much more. Started Monday with feeling sick, headache and feeling cold. Then there was the joint pain and the runs wednesday/thursday, finishing with sweats and a horrible sore throat running in to the weekend. Whatever can be next?

:open_mouth:

Had the same and ended up with the runs bit of it for nearly a fortnight.