Great place to break down

This bus had broken down today right in the middle of the traffic lights junction A456/A459 going into Kidderminster…stuck for over an hour in the queue to get past

JUST WHAT YA NEED ON A FRIDAY!

Post this in the who’s seen who when it appears.

Sorry, just remembered he’s one of Nobby’s now. Taxi…

That really is a sucky place to break down.

Why didn’t the copper get his hat & white gloves on, switch off the lights & get stood in the middle of then junction on point duty?

Oh, that’d be work then!

Driveroneuk:
Why didn’t the copper get his hat & white gloves on, switch off the lights & get stood in the middle of then junction on point duty?

Oh, that’d be work then!

There were 2 of them them there doing exactly that…why do you think it took so long to get through? :smiley:

You can see one of them just behind the silver car coming towards me, the other was hidden by the bus

I thought bus drivers were supposed to carry spare ticket rolls. He’s not letting the lady on without one and too considerate to leave without her.
Ahhh, nice man. :confused:

Or maybe she’s only got a fiver and isn’t going to take the kid off the steps until he lets her on. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

george3:
I thought bus drivers were supposed to carry spare ticket rolls. He’s not letting the lady on without one and too considerate to leave without her.
Ahhh, nice man. :confused:

Or maybe she’s only got a fiver and isn’t going to take the kid off the steps until he lets her on. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

lol you must of worked at first bus with me…that was always happening. the bus traveling public on a whole are utter ■■■■■

why didn’t you tow it?

No doubt the traffic got worse when the police starting directing it. Motorists are best left to their own devices.
Personally I’d have parked behind the bus and popped into the Land Oak pub, just off to the right of the picture.