Boris has been BUSy

The new London Bus!

A entrance at the back a throw back to ticket conductors :smiley:

Well boris we all know you think bus drivers are better than lorry drivers, so stick your new bus up your arse :sunglasses:

Dont tell me youve never used to spin around one of those poles when you were younger just before you got off de bus :laughing:
Done it when i was about 17. Caught a punk, that was stood at the bus stop, in the back of the head with my right Dm .
Happy days :laughing:

“Ticket Conductors” - their called “Oyster cards” now mate :laughing:

Suedehead:
Dont tell me youve never used to spin around one of those poles when you were younger just before you got off de bus :laughing:
Done it when i was about 17. Caught a punk, that was stood at the bus stop, in the back of the head with my right Dm .
Happy days :laughing:

“Ticket Conductors” - their called “Oyster cards” now mate :laughing:

That was you was it!!! I still got the bloody lump. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I was only up there for the football.

Someone seems to have zb’d up on the measurements of it’s wheelbase and overhangs if it’s supposed to replace the Routemaster. :open_mouth: :laughing: But they’ll probably just deny all responsibility for everyone on the road that it wipes out except for the cyclists as in the commy republic they’re the only ones more equal than buses. :laughing: :laughing:

Is that the one which can be converted into lorry for the night?

This is a mock-up ,I wonder where they put the engine?

harry:

It runs on hot air,just like the ■■■■ posing in the photo :laughing:

I like the look very stylish.

Well going off the photo the engine is located either above Bozo Boris’s head and is sucking in all the hot air from his stupid public school educated gob :unamused: or it’s taking all the methane that come’s out of his arse,along with all the crap from his chum bum’s in the ‘brokeback coalition’ :unamused: :unamused: :laughing:

Regards
Dave Penn;

kr79:
I like the look very stylish.

Boris or the bus ?

I was talking about the bus but boris does look quite smart not his usual worzel gummage on acid look lol

Whos going to make them?

mazz:
Whos going to make them?

10 bob says its not Lowestoft coachworks.

Allegedly being made “in house”, as in TFL.

Interesting they’ve retained the open boarding deck after rumour previously circulated it wouldn’t be allowed any more due to 'elf & safety.

mazz:
Whos going to make them?

Wright Bus will build them.
That actually makes me quite sad that I actually know that :blush:

harry:

Probably be under the floor in the middle like on some old coaches

Or maybe it will be electric?

orys:
Or maybe it will be electric?

Alexander Dennis already have hybrid electric double deckers running in London, Oxford and Manchester :wink:

The old open door design is not what it seems, it looks as if there’s a sliding door there, probably activated before the bus can set off, which would’ve been handy during my teenage years, I was on a Red Bus Rover, 30p allowed you to jump on any bus or the oxo all day long, the jumping on wasn’t the problem though, my problem was getting off, we’d decided to venture over to the darkside and as we crossed Waterloo Bridge I jumped off, only thing was I’d misjudged the speed of the bus and my legs couldn’t keep up with the speed of my upper body, I then had that horrible sensation of seeing, road, sky, road, sky, road, sky, road, sky and then a crowd of people looking down at me in bewilderment, my injuries were only minor, but my stay press trollies were totalled :blush: :laughing: