Anybody see.....

…the brand new London Bus on the hard shoulder of the M40, south of Warwick svc’s at half three this morning? Followed some down the M6 last wk, limited to 45mph, all bright n shiny…bar this one!

:confused:

Hang on a minute… :sunglasses: …yeah that’s better! Still don;t know wtf it is! :smiley:

44 Tonne Ton:
Hang on a minute… :sunglasses: …yeah that’s better! Still don;t know wtf it is! :smiley:

:laughing: Yeah that’s what I thought as well. :open_mouth: :confused:

Did an atomic bomb go off on the M40 today? :open_mouth:

that looks just like what happens when i walk into a room and a huge sound of godly chorus`s sound!!! :smiley: :grimacing: That or the bloody bus was on fire! :sunglasses:

Actrosman:
all bright n shiny…bar this one!

Looks as though if it got much shinier you’d have to paint ‘Mr. Vain’ on the front of it!

thats not the bus :unamused: :unamused: , its actually a paddy wagon/RM truck tanking it down the harld shoulder and its glowing because of the enormous air resistance its creating which in turn heats up the truck.

mystery solved :grimacing: :grimacing:

Don’t think anyone would feel the cold on that bus :open_mouth:

The heat from that mustve been immense (sp?) I passed a burning people carrier on the M5 near Exeter one night and could feel the heat as we passed by in lane 3 :open_mouth: