Got my class 1!

Well today at 9.20 this moring I was told that I pass my Class 1 :grimacing: ,First time lucky LOL, took my traning with CTT in Leighton Buzzard and everything worked out well, had 5 minor so not to bad, I would like to thanks to CTT for all the help and support specialy to my instructor!!! If you looking for HGV traning scholl in Bedfordshire go with CTT not just because I passed is because there very nice people and they know what they talking about.

Well done mate. :smiley: :grimacing:

I assume it was ARTIC and not W&D?

Yes it was ROG, still have the shaking hands LOL

Congrats dude :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

malenki22:
Well today at 9.20 this moring I was told that I pass my Class 1 :grimacing: , ā€¦

Hi malenki22,

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your ā€œC+Eā€ test :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

That was a jolly good score too, nice one mate. :smiley:

Well done matey!! :wink:

Well done mate congratulations :smiley:

CONGRATULATIONS on passing mate. Happy trucking :smiley:

happy days well done

Nice one mate well done :sunglasses: welcome :laughing: i passed mine a month ago but got 7 minors well done

Thanks guys, got a bit problem my currant employer donā€™t run Class 1 :frowning: so not sure what to do now

malenki22:
Thanks guys, got a bit problem my currant employer donā€™t run Class 1 :frowning: so not sure what to do now

What days/hours do you work in your current job?

malenki22:

Hi malenki22, In that case mate, Iā€™d suggest that you just hang fire for a while and let your test-pass settleā€¦

Quite a number of guys have found that employers usually tend not to take you on if your C+E licence is too new and shiny. :wink:

Well I must be one of the lucky guys out there, I have new job on class 1 starting on 3rd may, as my contract ending with current employer I decided to make few phone calls around and went to see the boss today and he did offer me job, will be for one week trial to make sure that I can drive and do the job, I didnā€™t expect for this happens as I can remeber when I done my class 2 it took me 6 months to get anywhere. Iā€™m very happy and I hope that I can prove my self in that week then after that Iā€™m by my self. Always wanted to drive artic and it just happend!!!

NICE ONE :smiley: :smiley: