Class 1 test

Passed my class 1 today and its the best feeling in the world, :smiley: :smiley:

agree with you there mate, i passed mine yesterday and i could have kissed the examiner. :smiley:

PS, my examiner was a woman :laughing:

Well done - both of you :laughing: :laughing:

Well Done! Must have been a good day for tests :slight_smile:

W.

selby newcomer:
agree with you there mate, i passed mine yesterday and i could have kissed the examiner. :smiley:

well done mate, was she a tasty bird? :laughing: or was she a proper hairy â– â– â–  trucker? :smiley:

Well done to both of you

Congratulations to the both of you for passing your C+E tests :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

total madness:

selby newcomer:

well done mate, was she a tasty bird? :laughing: or was she a proper hairy â– â– â–  trucker? :smiley:

ha ha ha she wasnt much of a looker but gotta say she was a nice woman, made me feel relaxed and was also chatty at the right times. i took my test at walton near wetherby if anyone else has been through there or goin anytime soon, you could do worse than get that lady

Nice one chaps!

It is a good feeling. You should feel proud as it is quite some acomplishment!
May I ask who trained you?

HGVLGV Training

i trained with TRUK TRAINING in stourton leeds, with a guy called alan, he is a nice guy who i found a good instructor. i had 3 four hour lessons over 3 days and then on the 4th day i had a 2 hour lesson then test. passed 1st time with 3 minor faults, am well pleased :smiley: :smiley:

I did mine with First contact driver training in Exeter and they are exellent, I also did my class 2 with them and im going to use them in future to keep my cpc up to date, :smiley:

Thanks for all the congratulations people, :smiley: :smiley:

I did both mine at Walton, ended up with David Crowley for all my tests. 2 class 2 tests and 2 class 1 tests. Even had him for cpc. He even managed a smile when I did my last test. Was the best feeling!!!

Congrats on the pass!

If you can go for your CE as you are still in training mode as they say

But as you have a job already you could wait a bit till you have a bit more experience

There is no hard fast rule to this btw each to there own it is up to the individual

The course is about the same for CE as it is for C & yes there is a difference this is where an assessment drive would be useful to you just to see the difference of how they both handle as has been said in another thread that you dont really need these but it is sometimes a useful exercise for the candidate

I passed my C+E at the beggining of October. I did the course with L&T Transport from Fitzwilliam and passed first time with 2 minor faults at Walton.

The biggest ‘issue’ I had with driving the artic was the rear wheels vanished from the mirrors when turn corners. :confused: Didn’t take long to get the hang of using ALL the mirrors though.

Well done for the pass guys. Now we all have the hard task of getting work with our new licenses.

Congratulations on your pass :smiley:

congratulations to both of you it brings back memorys for me , its coming up 25 years ago i passed mine and i remember it like it was yesterday … enjoy … :smiley:

now you can start learning to be a driver , soak it up wont ya … :smiley:

Thanks for the congratulations and wise words guys n gals :smiley:

As for doing your c+e straight after your cat c, well its really up to the individual,
I did my class 2 about 6 months ago and the only reason I wanted my cat c was so I could get my c+e,
I worked pretty much solid driving class 2 vehicles for the last 6 months and without a doubt it made me a lot more confident when I jumped in the artic for the first lesson and as I only did my class 2 6 months ago everything was still pretty fresh in my head :smiley:

As for doing your c+e straight after your cat c, well its really up to the individual,

Couldn’t agree more. For those who go straight to CE from having just passed C, there’s going to be no experience. But for those who wait a bit and get some experience on C, they will possibly be more confident on their CE course. But they will also, unavoidably, pick up some bad habits.

So it’s pretty well evenly balanced IMO.

Best of luck to anyone doing any of it. Pete :laughing: :laughing: