Passed class 1

Well i did it, i took the test at kirkham near
blackpool yesterday and passed :smiley: :smiley: .
All i need now is some agencies to get me some more experience so i can really learn all the ins and outs. As i realise that this is only the begining of my driving. i am looking for a few nights a week if anybody knows any where that is looking for Relief drivers give me a shout.
PS i can really recomend HGV North Manchester in bolton as i have used them for my class 1 and 2 and i have passed first time with both classes

PPS off to get my map out now,because boots are shuting down some of there depots there are 2,250 jobs in Jeopardy where ever that is :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well done mate :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: what are you doing up at this time of day shouldn’t you be nursing a hangover? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

well done that man . :smiley: cloud nine i bet … these lead boots i have could have made a fortune selling on ebay …im sure jeapordy is nr hull

Congratulations on passing class 1 tommo :smiley:

Well done m8 :slight_smile:

well done tommo :stuck_out_tongue:
good luck finding work m8

Well done, mate. Good job with the passes and all the best with finding a job soon.

Well done on passing class 1 Tommo ang good luck in finding a job
regrds derek

well done tommo :smiley:

Nice one tommo, well done. :laughing: :laughing:

Congratulations on the pass !!

Thank you all
Now all i need to do is find a job :laughing: :laughing: