Just passed today :-)

hey everyone,

just wanted to share the news that I’ve just passed my class 1 today, what an amazing feeling, much much better than class 2, looking forward to a very interesting career !!!

Well done! Can’t wait till I’ve enough money to do mine!

Congrats. Hope to be saying the same thing come 26 March!

I’m the same, all about career in class 1

silvasurfa67:
hey everyone,

just wanted to share the news that I’ve just passed my class 1 today, what an amazing feeling, much much better than class 2, looking forward to a very interesting career !!!

Congrats :sunglasses:

Well done. Congrats. Good luck in future job hunting

Congrats m8 :smiley:

I’ve got mine next friday

Congrats :smiley:

thanks for the congrats everyone, just cant stop smiling, for some reason class 1 seems like the real deal, nothing against class 2(still heaps of skill involved), but class 1 is and always will be my ideal career, good luck to all the guys taking theirs in the near future :slight_smile:

Got mine on the 10th March. Cant wait. Well done on your pass.

You are now a REAL man. Do you have a lot of armpit hair?? Ive heard it grows rampantly when you pass C+E.

Congratulations on the pass.

Nice one. Good luck with the career. :slight_smile:

who ever you are good luck.now go to the crappest firm you can find ,with the crap motors ,crap work and now learn your job ,you will then appreciate the good companies.get dirty it will not harm you .

Once you have had your first ding,and bust the lights and dinged the mirror.then your fist bollocking,you will be on your way .we have all done it everyone ■■■■■ up,some big time some just paperwork however it is because you take your eye off the ball, once you start to get a bit cocky,alls good ,radio on,head-phone ringing, being flash ,your head somewhere else, thats when you will learn," because you will fu-k up".

i lasted 50 years plus i did all that,[no phones]but i drove one truck the one i was in, at that time,do not try to make decisions for other drivers anywhere,i wish i was you, to be able to do it all again in 2015.dbp

Oh wow well done, brings back memories of when I passed many moons ago. Though I didn’t get more hairy armpits when I got my class 1 (thank goodness as I’m female :smiley:)

Well nobody driving,as you KNOW, it is not all eddie stobarts out there, i ought to run classes to tell all newcomers this is how it is.because if you are not already involved in road transport, how to you know,yes it has changed even in the last 10 years ,all flash no cash…but transport as always been like that…i will leave the armpits out, but i bet you toughened up. and did not shave lol.

Well Done! It isn’t an easy achievement and not everyone is capable of passing. You should quite rightly be very proud! :grimacing:

Thank you everyone for your very kind comments, I’m now looking forward to a very rewarding career in trucking, see you all on the road :slight_smile:

Brilliant feeling bring on the aeroplanes… :laughing: Well done dude