Got arrested.

They let me out early hours,going to get fined by the RSPCA for leaving the dog in the hot car,was only away for 4 hours,came back to a team of busy bodies,that will teach me to leave the wife in the car,she chewed her lead off,and broke the collar,i left enough water there,and some chew sticks,to cap that,a randy german shepherd jumped in the back for some hows your father,dreading what the pups will look like,may have to get the CSA involved and go on Jeremy Kyle.

They should lock you up and throw away the key for having ■■■■■■■■■■■ with a poor animal. The worst thing about it is the pups are going to look like you, which means they’ll be shunned by society.
You should be ashamed of yourself.

How will the pups look like Toby? :unamused:

Ignore my pm,it was the well said that man comment that ruffled me feathers,the 2 bottles of wine dont help either. :smiley: :smiley:

Like BERTIE Bassets mixed up mongrels,me thinks,should have used some KY jelly to ease things along a bit.

Can I ask what this thread is about as i thought we were going to be treated to a “limeyphil” :laughing:

Has Limeyphil sold you some of his latest contraband ? :smiley: