Pictures of your dog

We’ve got pictures of your truck so how about some pics of members’ best friends?
This is my dog Ella. She’s a 2 & a half yr old working cocker spaniel. We’ve had her since she was 2 months old. She’s full of beans with a tail that don’t stop wagging.

This is her after her 2nd favourite pastime - sliding through the mud while chasing her ball. This is a deliberate ploy because she knows she has to go for a swim in the river afterwards to get clean, which is her no.1 hobby.

This one took ages to get. She found a childs dummy in the grass and ran around stupid with it. Funny as hell.

Hope you liked the pics.

Dogs are great aren’t are they, wouldn’t mind getting a Beagle some day. Nice pics mate.

iv’e got two,

164480:
iv’e got two,

I see what you mean, quite clearly two of the most repulsive women I have ever seen.

Radley the Bag about 2 weeks after we got him
Radley on the Prowl

Nonchalant Radley

Snuffy our borrowed Shi-tzu. We looked after him for 6 months

I hate them little ankle biting dogs… Little nippy dogs.

Meet Dippy, his real name is scruffy but he answers more to dippy cos he is a dip ■■■■!

where he likes to be, with his head hanging out the window

What is he LeeG?

I’ll see if I can round my 5 up in one place and keep them still for long enough!

Not mine but this one belongs to ex wife. Six or seven weeks old when that was taken. Answers to the name of Rosie.

albion:
What is he LeeG?

I’ll see if I can round my 5 up in one place and keep them still for long enough!

absolutely not a clue, he wa a rescue dog from gibraltar while we were there, cost me over £1500 to bring him back as well!

But that was only cos he was such a timid dog then we didnt want him stressing out by flying him back so we drove

he must be a fine but rare example of Gibralter Water Hound :wink: . He’s looking very happy now and £1500.00 well spent.

albion:
he must be a fine but rare example of Gibralter Water Hound :wink: . He’s looking very happy now and £1500.00 well spent.

he is very happy especially when we take him in the car, he loves going in the truck but you cant take them very often now,

and yes it was £1500 well spent, we couldnt have left him behind like some folk do, he’s a member of our family, like a child

Chopsticks:

164480:
iv’e got two,

I see what you mean, quite clearly two of the most repulsive women I have ever seen.

What a couple of dogs they are.!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

If this is the wrong size sorry in advance. Managed to get a pic 2 of the 5, as you can see a bit like Daidap’s dog, they are very active…

my little babys. taz.della.beano.
christmas time in front the fire.
beano munch. youtube.com/watch?v=NNmNnZ3VHJY. my dog della got new boots.
youtube.com/watch?v=btYoyR9DWH4 .this is her other side?
youtube.com/watch?v=jb3Kg0REWD8 . when shes tired she goe to sleep.

Not sure how happy they are being dressed up there! :wink: Nice looking little pack though.

One of my five died last night at home,a ged 13. Good innings.

this is my dog sophie.

albion:
Not sure how happy they are being dressed up there! :wink: Nice looking little pack though.

One of my five died last night at home,a ged 13. Good innings.

theyre posers for potographs. have more with safety specs aswell.lol. sorry to hear about one of yours.