My dog

Couple of pictures of me Rottweiler Diesel, who I unfortunateley no longer own, due to work commitments, however I know he is being looked after, and I can see him anytime I want.

At leat he has no 5th wheel grease on his hiviz! :smiley:

Nice dog. Here’s ours, he’s a chocolate lab called Cisco.

Paul

heres a few pictures of my truck mutt scruffy (sorry about the quality it was on my phone)

“are we there yet dad? i need to get this seat belt off me, its doing my ■■■■ in!”

“can you hurry up and finish your loading? we need to be on the road by 7”

to start with he was a pain in the arse but once i took his bed and put it on the bunk he was either asleep or had his head out the window (not good in february at 3 in the morning!)

:laughing: my dog. lol. uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NNmNnZ3VHJY

heyup123:
:lol: my dog. lol. uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NNmNnZ3VHJY

you tight git. :laughing: :laughing: i dont think your dog liked the new boots?? perhaps you should have got it some dockers!!!

thought she looked cute in them, pmsl when she tried to walk. :laughing:

heyup123:
thought she looked cute in them, pmsl when she tried to walk. :laughing:

so did me and the wife, she’s still chuckling at it now!!!

take a look at the one marked wanna stroke my dog. believe it or not she is the same one. uk.youtube.com/watch?v=btYoyR9DWH4&feature=user

FPMSL.

brilliant.

also the one called “my dog” barking at the road going past in an antagonising manner!

Giblsa:
heres a few pictures of my truck mutt scruffy (sorry about the quality it was on my phone)

“are we there yet dad? i need to get this seat belt off me, its doing my ■■■■ in!”

“can you hurry up and finish your loading? we need to be on the road by 7”

to start with he was a pain in the arse but once i took his bed and put it on the bunk he was either asleep or had his head out the window (not good in february at 3 in the morning!)

Al Murray got a dog like that. :laughing:

reasons not to have dogs in vehicles :smiling_imp:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jimti:
reasons not to have dogs in vehicles :smiling_imp:

that is evil man! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: